GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

I didnt think of that.
I'd still buy it even if I saw it though. Much like a lot of people. I thought it was maybe just to keep the people that own the high $$ cars away from question hungry weirdo's :lol:
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

blk00z28 said:
I didnt think of that.
I'd still buy it even if I saw it though. Much like a lot of people. I thought it was maybe just to keep the people that own the high $$ cars away from question hungry weirdo's :lol:


my guess is that they want a well organized no BS event.. and a crowd creates another variable to deal with.
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Do we have a final list as to who is coming ???
Anyone been in touch with Keller to see if Jimmy is coming?
Is Morgan able to make it?
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Junior1 said:
Do we have a final list as to who is coming ???
Anyone been in touch with Keller to see if Jimmy is coming?
Is Morgan able to make it?
There was too much $ for me to make @ work this weekend,so I decided not to go :(
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Jimmy: Bummer, man. I was hoping to meet you face to face. Oh well, money talks.

Chris: I'll be there and will have 2 tagging: Osofast (93 wht/wht) and one other that will determined by mid morning sunday.

S
 

JSM

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Keller's ty is loaded. As soon as everybody jumps in truck this morning we are on our way to Smaug's pad.

14hr drive, yehaw.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

The 14 hours up isn't so bad. It's the 14 hours BACK that really sucks. :tdown:

Looking forward to seeing y'all...
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

yup, im at work this morning.. and im gonna be goin to the event solo so if anyone wants to come just call my cell.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Youngston Ohio + open wireless connection + Wendy's parking lot = we are about 1/2 way.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JS Manufacturing said:
Youngston Ohio + open wireless connection + Wendy's parking lot = we are about 1/2 way.

Technology rocks!!
:rock:
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

cyas all there...
I'll be driving my $50,000 Denali while towing my $30,000 Ty with a $1500 uhaul pos trailer :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

getting ready to leave although it is raining here.
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Hope you guys have fun :D

You better have LOTS of pics to share of all the cars/trucks there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

well, it was very rainy in the morning, pictures didnt start getting taken till about Noon. I left around 1:30, but I got a bunch of pics. Im sure others will have more, and Don took some videos. Im uploading my pics now, Ill make a post over in the Multimedia section when they are up.
 
Top