GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
You know that its going to be at least Me, Christina, Nick, Jeff, Jeff's little girl, Jimmy, & Mike D. :lol:

Hey Jimmy...I bet Eric will let you stay in his bed as long as you spoon him.:rotf:

christina have any sisters she can bring? hell anyone have any sisters between the ages of 18-30 they wanna bring out.. they can stay in my bed..

as for jimmy sharing a bed with me, no offense, but ill sleep alone :D
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

smaug said:
christina have any sisters she can bring? hell anyone have any sisters between the ages of 18-30 they wanna bring out.. they can stay in my bed..

as for jimmy sharing a bed with me, no offense, but ill sleep alone :D

She does have a 29 year old sister but she is in Bakersfield, Ca....thats a little too far to travel.:lol:
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
She does have a 29 year old sister but she is in Bakersfield, Ca....thats a little too far to travel.:lol:

eh worth a try..

someone can sleep on the pooltable if they want? :tup:
 

JSM

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
She does have a 29 year old sister but she is in Bakersfield, Ca....thats a little too far to travel.:lol:

Is she single?

I plan to move back west, I may be asking some more questions on the trip.

:tup: :tup:
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

This is awesome guys, glad to hear we got a Syclone for the event!! It sounds like a respectable crew will be there to assist. :) Great idea asking Bob "Bigtime" to lend a hand!

Baythan, don't worry. Me and a local Syclone friend put about 3000 quarter mile races on both of our stock trucks (From the time we had them stock, to doing bolt ons into the low 12s/high11s most recently) and our motors have both lasted without failing. It is unlikely that 2 or even 5 races isn't going to harm anything. :cool:

Now listen up you guys. This is our chance to show the magazine-reading world how fast the SyTys really were in stock form. Get those trucks ready and go out there and represent SyTy AND MAKE US ALL PROUD!!! :D :D :D
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Steve, you get Ricks email yet with the time ?

I got nothing here yet
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

No email yet. Call yesterday. My guess is that it will be early a.m.
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

yes Joe, Rick called me after he got off the phone with you the other day. He said he'll be sending out emails with the times and requirements, I was just wondering if anyone got them yet
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Junior1 said:
yes Joe, Rick called me after he got off the phone with you the other day. He said he'll be sending out emails with the times and requirements, I was just wondering if anyone got them yet

No email yet.
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

well, I wish I had checked my email a little sooner.. apparently, I also got picked..

hopefully Rick gets my emails and still wants me to join in the fun


:D .
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

smaug said:
well, I wish I had checked my email a little sooner.. apparently, I also got picked..

hopefully Rick gets my emails and still wants me to join in the fun


:D .

That would be really cool! :tup:

Check your freakin email every once in a while!!!!!
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
That would be really cool! :tup:

Check your freakin email every once in a while!!!!!

sooo, remember all that smack I was talking at nationals, about how I thought I could maybe take stock class.. well, disregard all of that talk. :D

I hope i don't lose to a girl :oops:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

smaug said:
sooo, remember all that smack I was talking at nationals, about how I thought I could maybe take stock class.. well, disregard all of that talk. :D

I hope i don't lose to a girl :oops:

I just hope that all the SyTy's are running 100%! We need a good showing!

Oh yeah...Rick told me to find out how many Aspen Blue Ty's were built...yeah right....i told him that ive been trying for over three years! :lol:
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
Oh yeah...Rick told me to find out how many Aspen Blue Ty's were built...yeah right....i told him that ive been trying for over three years! :lol:
Just make something up :tup:

"19,yeah it's one of 19 ever made this color."
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
I just hope that all the SyTy's are running 100%! We need a good showing!

Oh yeah...Rick told me to find out how many Aspen Blue Ty's were built...yeah right....i told him that ive been trying for over three years! :lol:


I'm going to be working on getting mine running 100% I have 2 weeks to do ALOT of stuff. :oops:
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

ok, I got an email from Rick..

the file format made it sort of hard to read, but I was able to read everything.

my ty will be ready.

oh yeah, 3 people per car/truck..
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Ditto. Confirmation received. :tup:

Hope this heatwave breaks by then! :squint:
 
Top