GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Yeah, I have the same problem with turning the phone off or just letting/forcing it to the voice mail. I get a bitchy message or something. :roll:

My work somehow got my cell number and they call me every once in a while while I'm at lunch for something.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

smaug said:
IMG_9405.sized.jpg


I hope I can get a copy of the pro's pics of my truck..

I warned the photography about you as he guided you to photo spot.

I can see he must have had trust in my advice, as I don't see a guardrail in site.
Ok.gif
Ok.gif

Madison is proud of you!!!!
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

blk00z28 said:
Yeah, I have the same problem with turning the phone off or just letting/forcing it to the voice mail. I get a bitchy message or something. :roll:

LOL. And you're only 22? Dude, ya better nip that in bud now. :rotf:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Hey Chris, Eric, & Steve...When are we supposed email Rick all the info about our trucks?
 

leadfoot

Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

dgoodhue said:
Reason #1 why I resisted so long to get cell phone until this year. As for the power button, that doesn't fly with my wife, god forbid I ever don't return her phone within a timely fashion. :rant:

I don't call it the "electronic leash" for nothin' ! :eek:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

I forgot to say thank you to somebody! I wanted to publicly say thanks to Jon (SonomaGTlover) @ Mirrado Graphics for making me a sweet looking set of new Typhoon decals for shootout. They are silver outlined in aspen blue....they look awesome! If anybody ever needs vinyl graphics I STRONGLY recommend using Jon. He does great work and he made those for me on very short notice.:tup:
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Baythan said:
LOL. And you're only 22? Dude, ya better nip that in bud now. :rotf:

I already have a $2000 retainer at a lawyers office for a divorce. All I have left is to finish the Financial affidavit out and she will get served. :roll: My only problem is she's going to fight me over the house. :( Theres at least $60k profit from it if we sale.

back on topic;
Nice pics guys! :tup:
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
Hey Chris, Eric, & Steve...When are we supposed email Rick all the info about our trucks?

they said they would email us..
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

smaug said:
they said they would email us..
Cool. Thats what i thought but i was starting to second guess myself and think that i heard him wrong.:lol:
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Check your emails guys, I just got one from Rick requesting the additional info.
We need to create a Word Document listing various historical info.
Let me know if yas need it.

Also if Merk or Opie (since you guys are like history encyclopedias) are able to proof-read mine to make sure all figures are correct. It will in some form be published and I want to make sure everyone gets the right info about these beasts...
 
Last edited:

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Junior1 said:
Check your emails guys, I just got one from Rick requesting the additional info.
We need to create a Word Document listing various historical info.
Let me know if yas need it.

Also if Merk or Opie (since you guys are like history encyclopedias) are able to proof-read mine to make sure all figures are correct. It will in some form be published and I want to make sure everyone gets the right info about these beasts...



anyone wanna put together all the historical stuff and post it for all of us to copy :tup:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

smaug said:
anyone wanna put together all the historical stuff and post it for all of us to copy :tup:

That would be a great idea.

Hey....Rick wanted to know how many Aspen Ty's were made. What should i tell him? Less than 20? Any advice from anyone would be appreciated.
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

smaug said:
anyone wanna put together all the historical stuff and post it for all of us to copy :tup:

I already asked Merk to help out. He's helping me put together something, I'll let yas know when its done...
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Junior1 said:
I already asked Merk to help out. He's helping me put together something, I'll let yas know when its done...

Please include Sy history in there as well. I've got most of the info but as you say, wanna get it right. Here's how the request from GMHTP reads:

"In-depth historical information about your collector GM vehicle (why is
it
special/rare) Please go into detail on this one!! "

So why it was built, how many, reason production stopped, etc etc. Pretty open ended.
 
Last edited:

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Hope you guys sent in your info this afternoon...Gotta give props and thanks to Merk for helpin me out putting together the write up :tup:
 
Last edited:

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Wrote and sent mine yesterday. Big ups to admin. Adam Sy0237 for his excellent write-up in the historical section. It made my job easier. :tup: Thanks to Elvis (wherever he is) for confirming the "total" number of Syclones at 3009.

I have not recv'd anything back (confirmation) from GMHTP yet letting me know they've recv'd the piece.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

Wrote it yesterday, sent it today. I just wish elvis couldve given me a more exact # on how many aspen Ty's were built.

Hey Chris...What kind of histoical info did Merk give you?
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

A nice little write up about the concept and design of our trucks. Along with factory specs, total units by year and factory colors available. Then he took my info and added it to his stuff all on GMC logo paper :thumbsup:
 
Top