GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

I got the email but it looked like hieroglyphics to me.:lol:

Anybody want to tell me what it said?
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
Oh yeah...Rick told me to find out how many Aspen Blue Ty's were built...yeah right....i told him that ive been trying for over three years! :lol:

PM "Elvis"...I think he was supposed to have the required access to find this out within a matter of minutes 2 weeks ago??
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

JKsSyclone said:
I got the email but it looked like hieroglyphics to me.:lol:

Anybody want to tell me what it said?

i sent it to you via pm..
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

was a word document, no problems here, let me know if you still need it
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

T-Bone said:
PM "Elvis"...I think he was supposed to have the required access to find this out within a matter of minutes 2 weeks ago??

I already did. Im starting to wonder it Elvis is still alive. :lol:

smaug said:
i sent it to you via pm..

Thanks....thats much better!

Junior1 said:
was a word document, no problems here, let me know if you still need it

Yeah...i dunno what happened. I have word but it came up all crazy. :dunno:
Eric hooked me up with it. Thanks anyways!


The three person rule sucks! Any of you guys got an extra seat? Jimmy has helped me alot with the Ty and the Sy and it would be cool if he got to come up with us.
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

So far its me and wifey, doubt my nephew is coming so I may have the spot for Jimmy unless I need it for Morgan if Smaug doesn't take him.
Maybe we can get a head count by the end of THIS weekend. I got some presents from Mechanix Wear to give out.

Based on 3 per vehicle the head count so far is 12 I think:

Chris (Junior1) + Vanessa + 1
Joe (JKsSyclone) + Christina + baby Nick (doubt he's counted) + 1
Steve (Baythan) + 1 + 1
Eric (Smaug) + 1 + 1

Morgan and Jimmy are probably coming so just fill them in an empty space space above to see where we stand...
 

CAMSTY

SyTy Obsessed
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

I just want to say, your bunch of lucky bastards having this event so close to you :rant:

Go kick some ass! Make us proud :tup:
 

JSM

Active member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

At this point I am still towing Christina's ty there and due to the days of week, etc. gotta bring my 5yr old with me.

If they count kids, that takes 2 spots, if they don't is 1 more spot.
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

***updated***
Added JS to Joe's vehicle list, doubt they are counting the 2 kids so I left them out of the count.

Based on 3 per vehicle the head count so far is 12 I think:

Chris (Junior1) + Vanessa + 1guest
Joe (JKsSyclone) + Christina + JS Manufacturing
Steve (Baythan) + 1guest + 1guest
Eric (Smaug) + 1guest + 1guest

Morgan and Jimmy are probably coming so just fill them in an empty space space above to see where we stand...
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

renz said he wanted to come with me..

but, so far I am solo.. so take my two spots to fill in whomever.
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

This rocks.

Thanks to GMHTP and all the SyTy'ers gittin 'r dun!

Do us proud fellas and Christina. :)
 

blk97ta

Member
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

before you guys got your emails i sent rick an email asking about going ! he never replied :tdown: i'm willing to drive out there and put in wrench time also for a spot ! too bad my ta is modified (and broke) and my sy is modified (and disassembled ) :tdown: so if you guys have an extra seat i'm looking to go ! :tup:
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

NecroWolf said:
i wish i could just go watch this gathering of awesome gm vehicles

hopefully, someone will have a camera and record lots of footage.. :tup:
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

I wonder why they did it like that and not like a big GM type of thing?
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: GMHTP Supercar/Truck Shootout

becuase the more people that show up, the less that have a need to buy the magazine
 
Top