Mini Ohio Wrench session!!! April 21-26 2003

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside
Sy Guy 0024 said:
Just thought of something. You guys might want to bring some chairs with you. I've got some, but prolly not enough.

Brian, are you bringing the sy or the olds? Just wondering.

Corbin
What do you say RJ, bring the DUI chairs!!!! I have 3 I can bring. (only 1 has a beer holder though) I'm bringing the Sy this time. I'm really hoping to get my wastegate welded up but if not, then I got a set of guages to install. Can't wait to see everyone there! ::brews:: :drinking:
 

heavy breather

FBI enforcer
If you think you have ignition problems, I have all the shit torn off my TY, and we can swap out all the parts one at a time until we find the problem. Plus Corbin and I have a few extra ignition parts just layin around out there anyway. coils, pick ups, etc.
 

Sy Guy 0024

Member
RJ,.
Wow, for once in his life, Mike H has a good point :eek: If you've got an ignition prob, we've got you covered. From the past several months of sorting out my truck, I have at least one of every ignition component out in the garage. We'll get it figured out.

There will def be someone here to weld up the wastegate. If not me, then I believe Jeff Scott is still coming.

Man, I've got so much shit to do still. Our 412 cams came in yesterday. Still need to drill/port the vortecs, get the motor mounts installed, set up the A2A, yadda yadda. I really miss my truck.

BTW, if anyone's thinking about stepping up their cam a little, I'll be selling my Crane custom-grind. You can check it and the cam card out here on Sat.
Corbin
 

SY2932

Administrator
Last I heard Mike was defecting to PA that weekend.

HAHAHA :lol:! I wish! I will be traveling to southern Ohio this weekend but, I won't be anywhere near Lynchburg. Work has interveined and I will have to work over the ENTIRE weekend :evil: ! I had a feeling that there was going to be a scheduling conflict but, I was optimistic that I would still be able to attend... Welp, better luck next time I guess. I was looking forward to hanging out with the MOFO's, wrenching and making a BIG ASS BON FIRE with all the skids I was going to bring from work (I'm a pyromaniac) :-? . Hope everyone has a good time and has a safe trip to and from. Take lots of pics!

Mike Campbell
 

Makaveli

New member
ummm..excuse me, Brian, this is an alcohol free event. Im bringing only pure juices and vegatable extracts.



AND PLENTY OF RUM TO MIX WITH EM!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO :drinking:
 

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside
Makaveli said:
ummm..excuse me, Brian, this is an alcohol free event.
WHAT??!!! FREE ALCOHOL!!!!!!! :eek: Woohoo!! Even better!! :D Was thinking about gettin a case of Corona but i'd have to break the bank to pull that one off! Damn stuff is so expensive but taste sooooooo gooood. I guess some trusty 'ol Bud will have to do the trick!
 

Makaveli

New member
BTW, if anyone's thinking about stepping up their cam a little, I'll be selling my Crane custom-grind. You can check it and the cam card out here on Sat.
Corbin

me me me! I was going to order the 412 next week. We'll discuss this in about 24 hours.
 

heavy breather

FBI enforcer
Any removeable part under the hood is up for grabs on my TY right now. Most of it is strewn about Corbin's garage, or in the back of the TY. And, yes the ecm is laying in the passenger side floor. So, now would be the time to swap parts to find your demons!

I will be bringing the DV cam. I need to make a run out to the electronics store to buy a dedicated dig tape for the event/ SYTY video. ALso bringing the digital camera. But I doubt it will be the only one in attendance. If anyone has any request for beer, let me know, its much cheaper on the KY side than it is in OH. I can grab it on my way out the door.



BTW, BLAKE. I was told that you would be brining much of your computer/tuning equipment. Bring a lozenge, I have tons of questions for you to answer, and as Corbin will tell you, I am a GOD among bullshitters.
 

Typhoon #1133

New member
OK. Todd just gave ma bad directions when i went to his place. That is why i got lost going there. It was not the name off the road he said it was. Atleast i bring directions when i go somewhere. Not like RJ.
 

Tydriver

TurboLS6 Powa'
Typhoon #1133 said:
OK. Todd just gave ma bad directions when i went to his place. That is why i got lost going there. It was not the name off the road he said it was. Atleast i bring directions when i go somewhere. Not like RJ.

LMFAO, yeah, www.mapquest.com has bad directions.. LOL, then like 3-4 weeks later he comes again and gets LOST AGAIN.


hee hee.. atleast his truck is COOL.
 
Top