Mini Ohio Wrench session!!! April 21-26 2003

Sy Guy 0024

Member
JS Design said:
I think I may use it as an excuse to run the mini thru your awesome back door. How about tonight (Wednesday) about say 7pm?
Thanks Corbin,
Daron

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Good lord! Where do we find these guys at? 8)

7:00 is fine, Daron. I'll be out there doing some work on Mike Hardboy's engine.

No problem on the shades, Mike D. Figured those stickers would give you something in which you would always remember that beautiful motor mount experience we had.

corbin
 

Daron

Active member
Tydriver said:
Daron said:
Why is it always "ass talk" with you Jeff? :eek:


Umm as long as I have known Jeff its always been ass-talk.. Been starting to wonder as of late tho.... :eek:

Yes.. Hmm.. He tried to store a wrench in my defenseless ass crack while I was wrenching on the truck that would soon take RJ's girlfriend home. I should have worn some suspenders or a belt.
 

Sy Guy 0024

Member
Hey,
Did anyone not get their MOFO t-shirt at the wrench session? I've still got a XXL Typhoon in a bag with a "Jeff S" label on it, but Jeff S sez it's not his. Did huryde perhaps mix up the labels or something? I'd ask him, but he hasn't gotten back to me for a few days. I think he's in OH now, but hasn't called me to hook up :fist: Guess he'd rather go spend some quality time with his girl then hang out with me. What could she possibly have that would be better than hanging out with me though? :D Seriously though, if this is anyone's shirt, let me know.

ALSO, I'd just like the attention of all those that came to my house from the North. I took a lot of shit from you guys about giving crappy directions. Some people got rather lost. WEEEEELLLLL, it seems as though the road I instructed you all to turn onto, "Bald Knob Road", apparently had it's signs stolen shortly before the event. So there, it wasn't really my fault after all :)

You know, if I was going to steal a sign, that would prolly be the first one I'd go for. Or maybe one of those slippery-when-wet signs with the car leaving dual peel-marks. Those rule.

Huh-huh, I said "Bald Knob"...

Corbin
 

Makaveli

New member
huh huh... knob



I'll have to see if I can find my email to him.. there's a chance I ordered a xxl... whenever i wash xl's the end up fitting like muscle shirts..
cuz im huge.



bald knob... haha
 

Makaveli

New member
Anyone in need of tires???

I've got the stock size tires, Firestone SS20's I believe.. about 3500 miles on them...

I paid a little over $450ish for everything. I just ordered some Kumho so they won't be needed.

$225. Firm.
 
Top