JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Tyes93TY

New member
Hey guys, I'm clearing out my Ty stuff. All items are new, in the box, and were never installed.

-JE Premium Race Series Piston Rings, PN# J100F8-4030-5, $100 shipped. (4.035" file to fit rings.) SOLD
-Comp Cams High Energy Hydraulic Roller lifters, PN# 850-12, $125 + shipping. SOLD
-Comp Cams High Energy Pushrods, PN# 7808-12, $25 shipped- Sold.
-Sealed Power Rod Bearings, PN# 6-7085CH 10, $25 shipped.- Sold.

All parts are new, in the box, and have never been installed. I live near Jax, FL so if anyone interested is local, we can arrange pick up instead of shipping. I am getting pictures now and will try to post them soon.

I can do Paypal, Money Order, and cash, NO checks.
 
Last edited:

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

intrested in the roller lifters.

WIll wait for pictures to make my call on them.
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Roller Lifters:

2s0k8if.jpg
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Someone else has already shown interest in buying the lifters he just wanted to see pics of them. I will let you know as soon as I hear from him, and if he's not interested they are yours.
 
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

The 4.035 is a file fit ring. You HAVE to file these before installing. But its for a .030 over bore. HTH with your sale.
 

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Im going to find out if i can use these rollers, Please bear with me im in"knee deep" with bad parts. Thank you Joe
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Im going to find out if i can use these rollers, Please bear with me im in"knee deep" with bad parts. Thank you Joe[/QUOT

Stock cams are roller cams. These were bought by the previous owner and as far as i know, he planned on running the a stock cam when he put the engine back together. But he lost interest and I bought a Typhoon in a box.

I understand wanting to make sure you get the right parts. I'm selling this stuff and ALOT more real soon to build a TPI 350 for my 91 Z28. I literally spend a couple of hours a day reading any and everything i can find.
 
Top