JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Sent you my info, See no invoice or anything in my Paypal?

Just letting you know where i am at. Checked past 2 days. if you need again, I will send you my info. I know we went back and fourth on the other stuf you have avail. looking or like Bigger turbo, Bigger Injectors, chip.. data loging? anything to get me ahead.
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Sent you my info, See no invoice or anything in my Paypal?

Just letting you know where i am at. Checked past 2 days. if you need again, I will send you my info. I know we went back and fourth on the other stuf you have avail. looking or like Bigger turbo, Bigger Injectors, chip.. data loging? anything to get me ahead.

Hey I sent the paypal invoice again ... Check your PM's.
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Sent you my info, See no invoice or anything in my Paypal?

Just letting you know where i am at. Checked past 2 days. if you need again, I will send you my info. I know we went back and fourth on the other stuf you have avail. looking or like Bigger turbo, Bigger Injectors, chip.. data loging? anything to get me ahead.

I have a set of 42# injectors, but, from what I've read they are very difficult to get a good tune with. I do have a Turbonetics .62 trim turbo. Never installed it because the flange on my DP was different. Turbo is in excellent condition. I'll get pics of it as soon as i get a chance.
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Sent you my info, See no invoice or anything in my Paypal?

Just letting you know where i am at. Checked past 2 days. if you need again, I will send you my info. I know we went back and fourth on the other stuf you have avail. looking or like Bigger turbo, Bigger Injectors, chip.. data loging? anything to get me ahead.

I've sent three request through Paypal, as well as given you my info. If payment has not been made by 5 PM today, I'm selling them to the next person. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you first PM'd me about these on the 12th. I've been more than patient. Sorry.
 

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Alright well after the whole run around i finally got all my information strait. These are not going to work on my build so i am totally going to pass.

I was 100% about to send you the money, untill i had actually done my home work and just called comp cam s my self. I am looking for a Cam/lifters as a kit. As well im going to be running more boost so these wont work. I need 875's. I saw the 1 request through pay pal, and thats it. i will cancel. I need to start acquiring the right components and not stuff that is just a good deal, and i buy. Sorry for the hassel. Still let us all know about the turbo and other things.
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Alright well after the whole run around i finally got all my information strait. These are not going to work on my build so i am totally going to pass.

I was 100% about to send you the money, untill i had actually done my home work and just called comp cam s my self. I am looking for a Cam/lifters as a kit. As well im going to be running more boost so these wont work. I need 875's. I saw the 1 request through pay pal, and thats it. i will cancel. I need to start acquiring the right components and not stuff that is just a good deal, and i buy. Sorry for the hassel. Still let us all know about the turbo and other things.

Ok, well it all works out then. I'm at work now, I will see if I can get my wife to take pics of the turbo and post em up for me. If not, I'll get them up tomorrow.

Since your planning on running a bigger turbo, are you planning on upgrading your downpipe and exhaust? I have the RPM 3" exhaust package, High flow cat, and 3" downpipe.
 

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

just pm me, let me know. pics would be great. also what kinda price we talkin
 

Tyes93TY

New member
Re: JE Rings, Comp Roller lifters,,,

Let me get home and I will take the rings what's your paypal addy

qbnkiller sent me a private message about them at 1:23 today. But, he said he may have a buyer for them. So I will try to get a quick answer from him about them and keep you posted. Fair enough?
 
Top