turbosonoma
New member
Hey, my new motor build up is ALMOST in progress. I really didnt want to use vortec heads because of the fact that id have to use some stupid spacer/adapter things to make them work. But, upon sleeping on the idea for a while, I was thinking maybe i should just do it and get it over with. Motor configuration is:
TRW pistons
Eagle rods
dequick afpr
Walbro 255
atr cold air kit
ultimate
I want to keep the stock IC setup cause im cheap : )
It will be getting one of them hybrid turbos in the near future after it is running.
Other than that it is stock.
What do you guys think?
How hard is the vortec head install? Obviously it aint a bolt on, but how difficult is it. Is there any other not extremely expensive heads out there that I can use. I know L35's bolt on, but if im going to do heads i wanna make it worthwile.
Let me know some opinions :smile:
Brad
92synoma
TRW pistons
Eagle rods
dequick afpr
Walbro 255
atr cold air kit
ultimate
I want to keep the stock IC setup cause im cheap : )
It will be getting one of them hybrid turbos in the near future after it is running.
Other than that it is stock.
What do you guys think?
How hard is the vortec head install? Obviously it aint a bolt on, but how difficult is it. Is there any other not extremely expensive heads out there that I can use. I know L35's bolt on, but if im going to do heads i wanna make it worthwile.
Let me know some opinions :smile:
Brad
92synoma