edelbrock tie rod sleeves part number

i8av8

Donating Member
did the "search" and found no #. looked up turbo time and found no listing. i just need the part number for the sleeves for our trucks if anyone can help. tia
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: edelbrock tie rod sleeves part number

Will Hotchkis part number 1C77-1612 work? It's for 1970-1981 Camaros.
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: edelbrock tie rod sleeves part number

you do realize those are like twice the price of the edelbrock ones

But they are Black FTW!!! :lol:

Not sure which way I'm going to go. Summit Racing has an "inhouse brand" for $8 each, any big difference between those, the Edelbrock and Hotchkis ones?
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: edelbrock tie rod sleeves part number

Disregard my question on the Summit part. I can see from a picture it is just a stamped flat piece that is rolled and threaded. Not comparable in stiffness to a tube that is machined on the ends only.
 

socal

New member
Re: edelbrock tie rod sleeves part number

summit just gets there stuff w there name on it by the big manufacturers
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: edelbrock tie rod sleeves part number

These are the real hotness though. Billet Aluminum Tie Rod ends for $80...

RideTech TRA1014 - RideTech Tie Rod Sleeves

1d68-tra1008.jpg


Or there are some Global West black powdercoated ones:

gls-adj-3_w.jpg


I like the bare aluminum quite a bit, I'm concerned about the Zi plating on the Edelbrock parts flaking off.
 
Top