WTB rims and tires for sy

vmack

New member
Looking for a set of rims and tires for my sy let me know what u have.
I open to anything as long as they will fit
 

vmack

New member
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

Yes George, It is running I have a couple little things to get to finish it up but it runs moves and stops on it's own.
 

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

I don't think that there are any wheels that will do your truck justice. You should consider making your own wheel that looks like a yellow skittle, completely smooth and convex. If you do this:
skittle.jpg

Then you might pick up this:
skittlelady.jpg
 

BoostedSUV

Active member
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

I have a really nice set of OEM silver C4 ZR1 wheels. The rims are mint! They will bolt right on, no spacers needed. 17x 9.5 front and 17x11 rears. I even have the lug nuts and covers for them. Tires are on them have 95% tread left but show a little dry rotting on the rear side walls from sitting. I'm not far from Pa into jersey. PM if you're interested :tup:
 

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

wow you picked up the yellow one that's been for sale on craiglist for a few years now?

congrats
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

here's a picture of the yellow banana on Oct 28th 2000, it was for sale way back then too, lol

notice the 2nd yellow syclone behind my truck :tup:

e8_001.jpg
 

vmack

New member
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

I guess I can't but anything up here without it going back to yellow, just looking for some rims
 

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

where have u been

ford forums :)


here's a picture of the yellow banana on Oct 28th 2000, it was for sale way back then too, lol

notice the 2nd yellow syclone behind my truck :tup:

e8_001.jpg


Oh damn yeah I remember the one with the tailgate being for sale back then too.. is that other one in front of your ty a member on here morgan? I talked to a guy last year that was local to me that had a yellow one that he was building up and was all kinds of pissed at everyone on this forum and said he'd never come back to it. I didn't bother asking why but he had some serious money tied up in his new motor. Bowtie junk
 

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

I have a set of beat up stockers if you are interested, but they aren't all that great.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: WTB rims and tires for sy

ford forums :)
Oh damn yeah I remember the one with the tailgate being for sale back then too.. is that other one in front of your ty a member on here morgan? I talked to a guy last year that was local to me that had a yellow one that he was building up and was all kinds of pissed at everyone on this forum and said he'd never come back to it. I didn't bother asking why but he had some serious money tied up in his new motor. Bowtie junk

the yellow one that vmack bought has always been in south jersey, the guy that vmack bought it from owned it back then too.... sold it, bought it back, then sold it again.

The other yellow Sy I haven't heard from since a guy named Gabe from Oakland, NJ owned it, but he was selling it back in 2002-ish if I remember correctly. I think it went to someone else in NJ then ended up in PA, but I don't know who has it now.
 
Top