Who can fix my Exhaust dump

warsaw

Sy#1012
My dump won't close anymore and I need to know where I can get it fixed. I would like to get it done local but if I have to send it out of state I will
 

warsaw

Sy#1012
Re: Who can fix my Exhaust dump

I never messed with it. I hit the switch to close it and nothing so I took out
 

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: Who can fix my Exhaust dump

Might be the switch? try applying power to the dump motor and see if it works... prob should call the company that makes it and see what they'll do for you
 

warsaw

Sy#1012
Re: Who can fix my Exhaust dump

There was power to the dump it would move a Little then just stop. The problem is I don't know where it was bought from it was on the sy when I bought it
 

berzerker

wookie
Re: Who can fix my Exhaust dump

give Danny a call . he has a two post lift in his new garage . sure it's just binding up or something .
 

warsaw

Sy#1012
Re: Who can fix my Exhaust dump

I pulled the dump off and put the block plate on already so I can send it to get repaired
 

blacktyaffair

Donating Member
Re: Who can fix my Exhaust dump

It could just be dirty causing the butterfly to hang up. Have you tried cleaning it with some carb cleaner?
 
Top