Typhoon with Bow Tie emblem around the Typhoon? And A fight?

Grizzle

New member
Ok, today was a HELLA weird day... for one I almost got into a fight about these damed trucks...Guys at work were trying to tell me how the Syclone and Typhoons worked. They tried to tell me that they would stand "NO CHANCE" agaisnt a C5 STOCK vette. (We have a few at the dealership) I told them that a STOCK Syclone would put up a great fight if not win. (Stopped up to 100)

They bet me $500

I will win that $500

TYPHOON SIGHTING:

Typhoon: 1GDCT18ZXNO811952

Black/Black 1992 41k miles, BEAUTIFUL TRUCK, except...

The Chevy Bow tie Symbol behind the "Typhoon" on the Cladding....
Oh, and did I mention the Palm trees painted blue and orange and yellow and shit, all across the cladding. BIG bow tie symbol on the tail gate and the wheels were painted blue. (The inside)
The front of the cladding where the fog lights are, are blue...

Anyways, that's my day. Oh , I ALMOST got into a fight at work with this ricer dude who was flippin me shit about syty's!

SYTY FOR LIFE :)!
 

Pittman

New member
WELL, Ive said it once and will say it again POT causes stupiditititity.

My two cents is if anyones is stupid and gives you shit about how bad a C5 is then they deserve an old fashion ass woopin. GO FOR IT!!

As for the ricer, just keep it to yourself and laugh. Ricers think they are so bad, and everything will run a 9. Thats like bringing a 2 inch cock to a black orgy. No matter what you do you just wont have enough!
 

smeagol

Active member
I remember KC 99 or 00 where Jordan Botto's then-stock Typhoon slaughtered a new C5 in a street race.

I'm sure the fact that I started the race had nothing to do with it ;)
 

Big Dave

New member
Saw that Ty at Olive Garden before. Josh Hammett and I couldn't stop laughing. I went around the restaurant asking who owned the Typhoon but no body claimed it. It is definately up there with the pimped out syclone that was posted before. At least this Ty had stock wheels still.

Hammett gave his stock syclone away or he would come make five hundred easy. We raced a c5 with targa top and killed them from a roll by two-three car lengths up to 95 before they pussed out. That is pretty sad for the c5 with me in the truck.

Just laugh at your co-workers and tell them they are right. Then make some extra money when you get a Ty. Have Garrett with the black Ty race them.

Later,
Big Dave
Idaho Sy/Ty
 

Pittman

New member
Yeah if you werent on the other side of the world from where I am I would be more than happy to go by your work and make some cash.

I was at a local GMC/pontiac dealer about 3 months back and had a salesman tell me how much faster his trans ams were. I told him loudly so everyone in the showroom could hear. " I will race any car on this lot. If I win I get 4k off the sticker and I will buy it today, no problem. If you win I will write you a check for a grand" The guy's shit eatin grin wore off real quick and the saleman looked like frightened mice running back to thier cubes. Im going back there as soon as I get my air to air in and truck put back together. I rarely do charity work but I think I will run one of these guys heads up just to prove a point. Just tickes me off when some S.O.B tells me " yeah, those little trucks were fast for the day, back 10 years or so ago. They wont hang with the new stuff though"
 

Grizzle

New member
SPANKE:

Why don't you race them in your trucks? And win $500 BEER MONEY!!!

I guess there is this 12.60 Hatchback Civic that will own anything, and the dude is telling me that the owner will even bet his ride in a race...

Later on he is going to have....600 HP to the wheels.. rofl.

When someone's sitting there telling you how stupid you are, how do you keep the anger inside? :) I almost poped that ol' boy upside the head yesterday, but I just kept thinking:

JOB = MONEY
MONEY = Typhoon/Syclone
Typhoon/Syclone = Ass whoopin's and $500 :)
 

Big Dave

New member
Josh,

I dont have either truck together. I will be talking hella shit to everyone when they are done.

The guy with the civic is Paul Kucashaw. Owner of PowerExtreme motorsports. He talks alot of shit around his customers. But he can back it up to them. He as run 11.30's out at the track. Hammett said he as an open challenge for 1500 bucks that he can beat anyone from a roll. He is quite the talker sometimes.

Shawns GN is waiting on new heads. The M and A heads keep coming apart under bigger boost.

My shit is apart.

Carey's nova we wont see until his trial for street racing is concluded and he is out of jail.

Everybody else with fast cars dont want to race because they have no job and dont want to break shit.

What about your buddy stealth? Hammett said with the stuff he has in the car it should run good.

Later,
Big Dave
Idaho Sy/Ty
 

bdubb

I am teh kingpin!
Re: Typhoon with Bow Tie emblem around the Typhoon? And A fi

Re: Typhoon with Bow Tie emblem around the Typhoon? And A fi

Grizzle said:
tried to tell me that they would stand "NO CHANCE" agaisnt a C5 STOCK vette.

z06 is stock, and a c5.
 
W

wicked91rt

Guest
Hey there, I am Brett ( Joshs Friend with the TT stealth), I have been a member for a while, just never found a topic to post on and/or forgot my password for a while :-?, My car is down as far as racing is also for about 2 weeks, Josh, I will let you in on the secret (hope I spelled that right), a week from today I am calling to make an apointment to have my car get that RPS Carbon Carbon clutch, new tranny and %70 sure about the dr65- turbos. Dave, I have heard a LOT about your Sy and Ty, and saw your red one when it was at the Browns house a while ago ( I live in there neighborhood) It looked awsome, Maybe in about 1 1/2 to 2 months when I get my tranny/clutch/turbos in and if your trucks are fixed we should go terrorize the town haha. its has the mods to run high 12's when I can launch (new clutch) My car will be good for 11 sec runs once I get it tuned (you wouldnt happen to know where the closest AWD dyno is would ya?) And I hear one of your trucks is even faster than that!!!!!!!! jeeze. Well I gtg get josh so we can hit the town tonight.

Talk to you later.
 

Mephisto

These trucks are cursed
im amazed youre able to set up a race for money. ive tried to race people for money plenty of times, and no one wants to. its not like im out for pinks or hundreds upon hundreds either... $20-$50 just for fun... but dude if you got $500 lined up, capitalize on that shit, thats half a paycheck closer to a syty!
 

SyTyJedi

Jedi Council
Pittman said:
Yeah if you werent on the other side of the world from where I am I would be more than happy to go by your work and make some cash.

I was at a local GMC/pontiac dealer about 3 months back and had a salesman tell me how much faster his trans ams were. I told him loudly so everyone in the showroom could hear. " I will race any car on this lot. If I win I get 4k off the sticker and I will buy it today, no problem. If you win I will write you a check for a grand" The guy's shit eatin grin wore off real quick and the saleman looked like frightened mice running back to thier cubes. Im going back there as soon as I get my air to air in and truck put back together. I rarely do charity work but I think I will run one of these guys heads up just to prove a point. Just tickes me off when some S.O.B tells me " yeah, those little trucks were fast for the day, back 10 years or so ago. They wont hang with the new stuff though"


Shotgun!
 

tyndago

New member
SPANKE said:
Josh,
The guy with the civic is Paul Kucashaw. Owner of PowerExtreme motorsports. He talks alot of shit around his customers. But he can back it up to them. He as run 11.30's out at the track. Hammett said he as an open challenge for 1500 bucks that he can beat anyone from a roll. He is quite the talker sometimes.

I talked to that guy Paul before or one of those guys from PowerExtreme..... his Civic is full interior street car... I think he ran the 11.30 in Arizona when I was there... I think he broke the turbo when I was out there.....The Skyline ran a best pass of 11.2@130 that weekend...

If they don't have wheelie bars and slicks - I would race them with a decently quick Sy/Ty....even from a roll.......500 -600 hp fwd cars get wheelspin at the 1/8th mile mark....even with slicks and wheelie bars... Bring a Sy or Ty that runs 115-120 in the quarter and you will spank it...

Sean
 

tyndago

New member
Cold Wind Of Death said:
im amazed youre able to set up a race for money. ive tried to race people for money plenty of times, and no one wants to. its not like im out for pinks or hundreds upon hundreds either... $20-$50 just for fun... but dude if you got $500 lined up, capitalize on that shit, thats half a paycheck closer to a syty!


Neal -- hook up with the "Racepimps " ..... talk to Mike or Torrey...... they will be able to set up enough races for you to lose all your money....

The thing about setting up street races...Is you need a good pimp.......if you walk up to someone and want to race for $500 ......if they havent been talking crazy shit....they are going to think you are a really fast car ...and not risk it........

The best one I heard about locally was setting up Torrey with a Willys for $5000....I wasnt there - but got the story from Mike and Torrey.. the guy said he wouldnt race for anything but $5000.....some of the local guys pulled out $5000 in cash...... the guy in the Willys backed down......and Torrey got to talk quite a bit of smack in front of a large group of people...

Torrey is one of the best racepimps....he can be talking to guys on motorcycles in one breath - and then turn around and set up a race with hicks in Ford pickups..... and get space and the leave.....

When we were more active locally at Sizzlers..... we had a few races that scared some people...... I raced this one trailered 57 Chevy and was in front of him for about 1/8th mile , and James beat a quick Mustang that pulled tire on the street....

Guys Syclone terroized the valley for a lot of years.....a lot of people knew his truck too...


Sean
 

Grizzle

New member
Dave,
I asked the guy I work with if that's the guy, Paul kuckashaw or whatever, and it's not. It's some other dude that drives a INTERGRA. I'll have to get his Name for yah, maybe you know him.

As soon as Shawn gets his new heads thrown on, lets go make some money :) :drinking:

Also Dave,
I need to find out how to get some $$$$ to buy a Typhoon!! My parents have all tried to co-sign and they can't, should I just save? Or...

Someone's gotta know some secrets :)

You can also call me at 713-3581
 

Big Dave

New member
Josh,

You still have that hottie girlfriend? Make up some Idaho Sy/Ty souvenirs and have her model them naked. That should make you some money. Will from Denver did and got a good response. Dont know if he made any money though. But I just want to see your girlfriend in her birthday suit. :lol:

Get a second part time job. Pizza delivery drivers make good money. At least the ones that deliver to me do.

Illegally you could:
Become a drug dealer for a couple months. Rob a bank. Do home invasions. Steal cars. I dont suggest this route though. You will have new girlfriend named bubba that likes sex alot.

You have been waiting forever to buy one so just wait alittle longer. save some money. Whatever you buy will probably need a good tune up so you will need more money then it costs to begin with.

Definately think about the girlfriend naked picture thing though!!!

Later,
Big Dave
Idaho Sy/Ty
 

Grizzle

New member
OK an UPDATE on what's going on. I called my MOTHER and asked her if she could help me out with a loan, she said YES!!! But...$500 lol.

I figure that I could fix the brakes on my Blazer and a few other things for that amount, and in turn BUILD UP some CREDIT. If I pay it off, I can then get a bigger loan because they know that I will pay them off...

Also, I'm getting a GAS CARD and gonna pay it off %100 everymonth...Then Hopefully by APRIL 2003 I can own one :)

That's my new Goal At least :(
 

Pittman

New member
I had a hell of a time trying to get a loan on my syclone. The bank said that a 11 year old sanoma "with syclone pkg" with 27k miles was only worth like $9k. I dont now where they come up with that. I ended up paying all but 8 grand cash, it was the only way I could do it.
 

KGB Pilot125

New member
i'll race that vette in my kart. its pretty fast, did a 100 mph in the parking lot at work. that was less than a 1/4 of a mile.

oh and dave if grizzle puts up ics of said GF that trip to bubba will happen a lot faster she is like 17 or something, She told me once but I wasnt really paying attention because......well never mind
 

Grizzle

New member
KGB Pilot125 said:
i'll race that vette in my kart. its pretty fast, did a 100 mph in the parking lot at work. that was less than a 1/4 of a mile.

oh and dave if grizzle puts up ics of said GF that trip to bubba will happen a lot faster she is like 17 or something, She told me once but I wasnt really paying attention because......well never mind

I didnt understand a word you just said... :drinking: ??? :eek:
 
Top