Typhoon w/sunroof

nello

Active member
92 w/sunroof? How many TYs total came with sunroofs? Found a 92 I might be interested in.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Typhoon w/sunroof

ObamaAlexRoss.jpeg

none.h1.jpg
 

gkrcr882

SyTyless......for now!
Re: Typhoon w/sunroof

Look very closely for signs of leakage and water/rust damage. Some aftermarket sunroofs are well made and installed well, while others create nothing but problems.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: Typhoon w/sunroof

my 93 has a dealer installed Webasto Starlite IV in it, or so I was told by the head guy at Webasto that I spoke with 8 or 9 years ago. Unfortunately mine stopped functioning 100% back in 2004 so it hasn't been opened since and despite the guy telling me that it was the same factory moonroof that was used in late-80's - early 90's T-Birds, no NOS parts existed anywhere in his warehouses or store in the US :(

When I redo my truck, the moonroof will be getting pulled. I can live without it and all it does is add weight :tdown:
 

jklein68

Donating Member
Re: Typhoon w/sunroof

Mine has the same setup as Captain Morgan. I had to put all new drain lines in it, still works fine though.
 
Top