SyTyAuthority = Porn?

Loeryder

New member
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?

Ok so the DNS record hasn't been updated for me yet.
May depend on your region but DirectNic says it can take 48 hours to propagate the new dns record.

Who does everyone else use for domain regs?
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?

Loeryder said:
Ok so the DNS record hasn't been updated for me yet.
May depend on your region but DirectNic says it can take 48 hours to propagate the new dns record.

Who does everyone else use for domain regs?


GoDaddy :tup:

and SyTyAuthority is back up :cool:
 

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?

I second Godaddy.. i have all my domains listed there. makes it easy to keep track of all of them.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?

gaugeprower said:
Yea so when i visit syty authority.net... all i'm getting is porn popups... is it just me? and this is on the hotel computers too!

http://www.sytyauthority.net

Clear your cookies. Obviously, one of your old surfing expeditions is getting tagged when you visit syty. :lol:
 
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?

Daron said:
I bet you have some interesting malware on your computer...

lol...I fix that for a living... my computer is 10,000% un-dainted

the search site randomly changes its topic...so of course I get the porn one...then post...

The hotel computers did the same thing... lol just the luck of the draw...
 

Loeryder

New member
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?

adblocker plug in for firefox all I get is a blank white page.

and I even renewed the domain...
 

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?

:rotf: Last time I got on there i saw the hamburgers too. This really sucked because I desperately needed a part number.
 

Loeryder

New member
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?


This link will always be up since I host the main site through my isp.
even when I don't pay the direct Nic folks down in the caymans, the site is still available if you know where to look. ;)

Renewed for one more year although I don't think I am going to do much else with the site.
We are considering hosting the part # db somewhere more easily accessible with some search / picture of parts features eventually.
 

bezerk

New member
Re: SyTyAuthority = Porn?

This link will always be up since I host the main site through my isp.
even when I don't pay the direct Nic folks down in the caymans, the site is still available if you know where to look. ;)

Renewed for one more year although I don't think I am going to do much else with the site.
We are considering hosting the part # db somewhere more easily accessible with some search / picture of parts features eventually.
can't you somehow add teh whole site to this forum, i love that site to find part numbers etc.
syty.net got funds, you're an admin. looks like easy math
 
Top