SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

16Sy16 said:
Is it all done up like Jim's?

it's a little more done up. It has it's own heating and cooling system, Some high End Sound Sytem, Shelving units for the Build Docs. Desk, Coach, Big Screen, DVD ya know just the basics
 
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

Johnny Lightning Trucks
Got it...Series 1 (yellow)
Got it...Series 2 (maroon)
Got it...Series 3 (orange)
Got it...Series 4 (black)
Got it...Series 1 WL
Got it...Series 2 WL
Got it...Series 3 WL
Got it...Series 4 WL
Got it...White postal Gator
Got it...White postal Gator WL
Got it...White postal space
Got it...White postal Riverboat
Got it...Gold postal space
Got it...Gold postal space #2
Got it...Gold postal space WL
Got it...Gold postal bird
Got it...Kiss
Got it...Kiss WL
Got it...Lightning Speed
Might have it...Lightining Speed w/logo on package
Got it...X-men (sets)
Got it...Street Freaks
NEED it...Street Freaks WL
MUST have it...Custom low rider

Anyone that wants to complete my collection Please feel free to PM me!
 

Ian Turgeon

Cascading Inspiration
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

welp, heres my list... total of 158

Series 1 (yellow) 6, (1 open)
Series 2 (maroon) 2
Series 3 (orange) 14, (1 open)
Series 4 (black) 16
Series 1 WL 2
Series 2 WL 0
Series 3 WL 1
Series 4 WL 0
White postal Gator 16, (1 open)
White postal Gator WL 1
White postal space (stamp 4) 1
White postal Riverboat(stamp bottom left) 6
Gold postal space (stamp 1) 25 (1 open)
Gold postal space #2 (stamp 4) 1
Gold postal space WL (stamp 1) 1
Gold postal bird 3
Gold postal bird (mispackaged as 1955 Chevy Cameo) 1
Kiss 27 (1 open)
Kiss WL 3
Lightning Speed 50 (2 open)
Lightining Speed w/logo on package (I dont see any difference in all 50 I have)
X-men (sets) 2
Street Freaks 1
Street Freaks WL 1
Working Class Trucks and SUV's 4
Working Class Trucks and SUV's WL 0

I'm under the impression that other then my mis-packaged one, the kiss W/L are supposed to be Very rare.
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

I'm too lazy to look at what I have, but I know it doesn't compare. I believe I have almost all of the JL's though.
 

jlcolvin

Member
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

Back from the dead, the wife and I cleaned and organized the office and so I snapped a picture of my beginning SyTy collection.

IMG_1476.sized.jpg
 

JAY

Donating Member
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

I sold a bunch of my JL SY/TY collection last year at NATS.
I have a bunch of the white ones. I'll get some pics later.
Here is my JL/HW MOPAR collection.


2011-07-27_22-24-16_968-1.jpg


2011-07-27_22-24-30_719-1.jpg
 
Last edited:

92TYPHOON937

Active member
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

i have an immense amount of hotwheels maybe 50 jl syclones n typhoons 3 or 4 franklin mint models and some winross trucks
 

Ozrein

BC Syclone
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

I just have 1 black and 1 burgundy JL Syclone.

Oh and there's this:
P1070393.jpg


P1070434.jpg
 
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

I just have 1 black and 1 burgundy JL Syclone.

Oh and there's this:
P1070393.jpg


P1070434.jpg

That is awsome!!!! looks like its custom using the alternator Optimus Prime and a different nose did you make it? How? How can I get one? :D
 

Ozrein

BC Syclone
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

That is awsome!!!! looks like its a custom of movie dropkick with an optimus head. did you make it? How can I get one? :D

Ya, I made it. It's a custom built over an Alternators Skids. Using a number of parts from various other figures.

There should be a full thread for it on the site here.

And a few people have asked me how they can get one. While I would love to take another crack at it (this one has a few flaws that bug me), I dont really have the time or space currently to tackle another custom. Not to mention the issue of locating the various parts, base figure and Sy model kit (although I did find a few of those online recently).
 

JAY

Donating Member
Re: SyTy toy collection, who's got the biggest?

Here's what I currently have & several built & unbuilt models.

2012-09-17_20-25-24_374.jpg


& forgot about this:

Chip1.jpg

2012-09-17_20-55-12_399.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top