Sy floor mats

AutoVation

Member
Re: Sy floor mats

Sorry - another highjacker.

I, too, am looking for a set of OEM (or similar) Syclone floor mats and ran across this thread.

Tony @ AutoVation -

You have a price of $104 shipped on this forum but the website has the Sy mats for $79. Is it really $25 for shipping or am I missing something?

$79 is the price for the base floormat without logo's. The logo is $25.
 

MAK

New member
Re: Sy floor mats

Thanks for the clarification, Tony. I thought the $79 was WITH the "Syclone" on them. Are the #7 or #8 recommended (this is the darkness of the carpet, right?)?
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: Sy floor mats

Thanks for the clarification, Tony. I thought the $79 was WITH the "Syclone" on them. Are the #7 or #8 recommended (this is the darkness of the carpet, right?)?

#7 is a direct color match for my Syclone so I recommend it. The numbers are not related to darkness, only their location on the sample color wheel from Lloyd's mats.
 

RMcCourt

More Miles by Boat
Re: Sy floor mats

Ray, could you send me a copy of those pics too? I think those may be the same mats that came in my Saudi. (ryan.mccourt@gmail.com)
 
Top