Sy floor mats

92Typhoon1110

Rollin The Sy.......
Wtb stock Sy floor mats in great shape only. Also will consider 92 Sy mats. Let me know what you have. Thanks Adam
 

yar

Donating Member
Re: Sy floor mats

I sell the 92' factory new carpet floor mats with " SYCLONE " in red like the seats, $150 for the pair + shipping about $20 in 48 states.
Ray ( 831 ) 476-7643
Calif.
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: Sy floor mats

Not to highjack the thread. Anybody have anything nice for a Ty?
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Sy floor mats

Not to highjack the thread. Anybody have anything nice for a Ty?

I have a custom one off set from a roll of yellow carpet that was in the barn loft. These will not be reproduced ever again. $275 + shipping.
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: Sy floor mats

We have brand new Lloyd Mats for sale for $104 shipped for SyTy.net in the matching color for Syclones/Typhoon. Front mats are $104 shipped (PM me for Typhoon rear mats and cargo mats, I will have to look those up). This does include the officially licensed GM logos.

Pics can be seen in my post here: http://www.syty.net/forums/showpost.php?p=834928&postcount=60

Here is a thread with more details including some of the different colors triedhttp://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79392&page=4
 

fauXGT

Brick Pilot
Re: Sy floor mats

We have brand new Lloyd Mats for sale for $104 shipped for SyTy.net in the matching color for Syclones/Typhoon. Front mats are $104 shipped (PM me for Typhoon rear mats and cargo mats, I will have to look those up). This does include the officially licensed GM logos.

Pics can be seen in my post here: http://www.syty.net/forums/showpost.php?p=834928&postcount=60

Here is a thread with more details including some of the different colors triedhttp://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79392&page=4

Does the licensed GM logos include the SoGT? I would take a set.
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: Sy floor mats

Does the licensed GM logos include the SoGT? I would take a set.

It does include them. Here is a pic:

GMC_logos_2.jpg
 

MAK

New member
Re: Sy floor mats

Sorry - another highjacker.

I, too, am looking for a set of OEM (or similar) Syclone floor mats and ran across this thread.

Tony @ AutoVation -

You have a price of $104 shipped on this forum but the website has the Sy mats for $79. Is it really $25 for shipping or am I missing something? I just want to make sure before I order a set. They do look nice.
 
Top