SOLD. Thanks Jason.
jklein68 Donating Member Oct 31, 2011 #2 Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter I'll take it, will this bolt on to a Vortec block with a Vortec style pan?
Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter I'll take it, will this bolt on to a Vortec block with a Vortec style pan?
T-Bone Active member Oct 31, 2011 #3 Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter jklein68 said: I'll take it, will this bolt on to a Vortec block with a Vortec style pan? Click to expand... I don't know why it wouldn't bolt to a GM vortec block but I can't guarantee it would either.
Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter jklein68 said: I'll take it, will this bolt on to a Vortec block with a Vortec style pan? Click to expand... I don't know why it wouldn't bolt to a GM vortec block but I can't guarantee it would either.
jklein68 Donating Member Oct 31, 2011 #4 Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter Not too worried about it. Want to PM me you PP address?
Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter Re: FS: New GM chrome/black mini starter Not too worried about it. Want to PM me you PP address?