Registered Guests - Shirt sizes?

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Registered Guests - Shirt sizes?

E-mail on the way Adam.....all shirt sizes included.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Registered Guests - Shirt sizes?

Ive got an updated list of the paid registered guest shirt sizes via Hood.

If you want a shirt at the Shindig event, I need to know BY THE END OF THIS WEEK. If you are NOT registered, please do so.
I am going to get the shirts ordered next week. I will be getting a few extra of various L, XL, and XXL. If you DO NOT register before the end of this week, I cannot guarantee you receiving a shirt at the event. I can order more after the event, however cost may be higher (due to less quantity printed) and add in s/h to get it to you.
 
Re: Registered Guests - Shirt sizes?

I just registered my XXL fat ass.

My BBQ guy is also a XXL.

On another note, my head isn't spinning as bad but I still can't hear out of my left ear :(
 

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Registered Guests - Shirt sizes?

I need a larger and would like a M for the wife if possible.
 

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost
Re: Registered Guests - Shirt sizes?

I have already registred, but just in case I need a L shirt. See you in Orlando!!!
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Registered Guests - Shirt sizes?

T Shirt orders have been placed already. I got a few extra of the popular sizes. Once prepaid people get their shirts at the event, you guys can have a war in the parking who buys the extras.
 
Top