put in map 3 bar !??!?!

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Put in 3 bar map and the truck runs but as you accelerate it starts to go lean? Any ideas or has anyone had this happen? I have no scan tool so can't look at too much! Anyone got any ideas let me know!
 

KyS10

Donating Member
Re: put in map 3 bar !??!?!

If you are interested i have a 3 bar ATR strip chip with 40 lbs
injectors combo ..

Don't mean to hijack his thread, but if he passes on that chip I may be interested pending price and any other details.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: put in map 3 bar !??!?!

If you are interested i have a 3 bar ATR strip chip with 40 lbs
injectors combo ..
I've asked you this before with no response, but...

Did you have that custom burned or have someone overlay ATR fuel/timing tables onto an STG bin? To my knowledge ATR never offered a 3bar chip. They never did the coding work to implement 3bar interpretation in any of their chips as far as I know. Again, it could be a custom created chip or I could be wrong about ATR or it could be possible that you have a 2bar chip.

Just curious, not trying to ruin a potential sale. :tup:
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: put in map 3 bar !??!?!

ATR chips stock injector chip fueling and timing tables are so close to stock, it just look like they hacked a few sections of the chip. I have a hard time believing they had the technology to create a 3 bar chip.
 

IGottaSy

Active member
Re: put in map 3 bar !??!?!

Along with 3 bar parts/electronics, you will most definitely need to get a boost gauge because the stock one will off by up to 10lbs. or so.
Turbo Tweak is what I would recommend because of the features.
1. IC pump on when engine is running
2. Adjustable fueling
3. Adjustable timing
4. Wide band capable
5. Idle-acceleration quality
6. CEL let's you know when there is knock<--- best feature IMO
7. Great customer support
All that for under $200
Hard to beat.
 

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Re: put in map 3 bar !??!?!

Yeah I know about that . Got a code 33 put in a new map sensor worked for two days. Went to start it up for a journey then it died again check engine light is on said f it got in my bonny and took off t pick up my old lady. I think it's a shitty map from AutoZone but the code will lead me in the right direction. I'll get a factory map from qwertyphoon tomorrow and plug it in and see if you've got any ideas hey I'm all ears!
 

Syclone22

Member
Re: put in map 3 bar !??!?!

I've asked you this before with no response, but...

Did you have that custom burned or have someone overlay ATR fuel/timing tables onto an STG bin? To my knowledge ATR never offered a 3bar chip. They never did the coding work to implement 3bar interpretation in any of their chips as far as I know. Again, it could be a custom created chip or I could be wrong about ATR or it could be possible that you have a 2bar chip.

Just curious, not trying to ruin a potential sale. :tup:

ATR did custom make this strip chip for me they sold
me a package with injectors and 3 bar map sensor it has been
running great the chip number is HP138 B/G strip chip 40 lbs/injector ..
 
Re: put in map 3 bar !??!?!

I've asked you this before with no response, but...

Did you have that custom burned or have someone overlay ATR fuel/timing tables onto an STG bin? To my knowledge ATR never offered a 3bar chip. They never did the coding work to implement 3bar interpretation in any of their chips as far as I know. Again, it could be a custom created chip or I could be wrong about ATR or it could be possible that you have a 2bar chip.

Just curious, not trying to ruin a potential sale. :tup:


There is this:

http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90200&highlight=hp138

Up for sale is a SYTY ATR Strip chip # HP138 B/G
set up for 40 lbs/ hr fuel injectors this has a program
with improved cold starts -rev limiter revised to 6000 -
speed governor lifted -recurved wide open throttle advance-
redesigned boost curves -intercooler pump switched on at
lower temps - requires a minimum of 100 octane or alky injection
 
Top