Northeast Caravan to NATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRenz

not stock
So...who's up for rolling to NATS in a group? I'm tentatively planning on leaving Thursday evening after work and driving through the night to get there earlyish on Friday. Anyone wanting to leave with me is more than welcome to come to my house earlier or the night before if you're looking to break up the drive.

Or if you want to meet up somewhere along the route, that works too.

So who's in[terested]?
 

NJ93TY

Donating Member
Re: Northeast Caravan to NATS

If I leave in the evening I will meet up with you somewhere along the way. I know there are some other guys who may be leaving Thursday morning also.
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Northeast Caravan to NATS

My shortest route according to Google Maps takes me past:

State College, PA
Pittsburgh, PA
Columbus, OH
Cincinnati, OH
Louisville, KY
Bowling Green, KY

and yes, via I-70, 470, 71, 65
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top