New member building an S-10 Blazer

Birdman

New member
I'm not new to S-10s, but am new to building one. I've had my 86 S-10 Blazerfor about 11 years now, it was my first car and is in pretty rough shape now. :(

I build Trans Ams on the side. I currently have a 98 TA that I bought stock and built it into a pretty mean WS6 clone (and no, I didn't badge it as a WS6), and I also have a 79 SE TA that I am building into a street screamer with a built 400 Pontiac and a Super T-10 4-spd.

I'm planning on redoing the body on this S-10 Blazer, then doing an AWD setup and either a V8 or a Sy/Ty engine. Who knows where I'll be when it gets to that point, though.

Just wanted to stop by and read up. I figure this will be a good source for AWD and engine stuff for my project.
 
Top