JSM
Active member
http://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?86728-9th-Annual-Day-At-The-Strip
www.dayatthestrip.com
Alex and I went to this event last year. let me say and I mean no disrespect to any syty nats, even when I was part of the staff this event kicks ass.
I know I plan to go this year, as well as several others. Alex I know wants to go, maybe even some dude in Florida might show up.
Its a bit of a ways off but anybody remotely near it is a must attend, anybody farther out should still consider it. Last year $50 got me 2 days of racing, a t-shirt, and a meal. You won't find a better value and a better group of people.
I have pre arranged that if enough syty people show up we can have our own class and trophies. Let me know if anybody else plans to attend and I will be glad to set that up and see what makes sense.
I promise you will leave here with a smile and good memories.
Post up here for anybody planning to attend, or get ahold of me for more information. If someone wants to fly in I will should be able to get you there also, I promise you will at least get some passenger seat time as they allow passengers in all 3 events. (autocross, drag, and speed stop).
www.dayatthestrip.com
The 9th Annual Day At The Strip will be held on October 13-14, 2012. More information will be posted later.
Alex and I went to this event last year. let me say and I mean no disrespect to any syty nats, even when I was part of the staff this event kicks ass.
I know I plan to go this year, as well as several others. Alex I know wants to go, maybe even some dude in Florida might show up.
Its a bit of a ways off but anybody remotely near it is a must attend, anybody farther out should still consider it. Last year $50 got me 2 days of racing, a t-shirt, and a meal. You won't find a better value and a better group of people.
I have pre arranged that if enough syty people show up we can have our own class and trophies. Let me know if anybody else plans to attend and I will be glad to set that up and see what makes sense.
I promise you will leave here with a smile and good memories.
Post up here for anybody planning to attend, or get ahold of me for more information. If someone wants to fly in I will should be able to get you there also, I promise you will at least get some passenger seat time as they allow passengers in all 3 events. (autocross, drag, and speed stop).