LPG Installation - The Grand Experiment

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: LPG Installation - The Grand Experiment

why can the ECU not control fuelling? The system I was looking at initially has injectors for each cylinder so fuelling again is based on the pulse width of the injectors...

That means it is easy to tune as well. At $120 per tank of gas and only 280km urban, I had better install it soon. $2600 for the install though. Dammit.
 

jjorgensen52

NHSTE - I'm the only one!
Re: LPG Installation - The Grand Experiment

Quickstop [UK] said:
why can the ECU not control fuelling? The system I was looking at initially has injectors for each cylinder so fuelling again is based on the pulse width of the injectors...

That means it is easy to tune as well. At $120 per tank of gas and only 280km urban, I had better install it soon. $2600 for the install though. Dammit.
It can, but the tuning is not the same, so if Neo's truck was not retuned properly it would be having problems.
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: LPG Installation - The Grand Experiment

SeattleSy#1255 said:
unless your joking, what a stupid comment. :roll:

The fire last week that destroyed France's only factory that makes white flags, effectively paralyzed the country's military capability.


touche?
 

libertysyclone

New member
Re: LPG Installation - The Grand Experiment

My setup will be a carb type setup and not actual injection. Which is why my ECU cant control it. Here in thes states there isnt much of a following nor a need for the injection setups. and they are EXTREMELY expensive.
 
Top