Lloyd Mats

AutoVation

Member
Re: Lloyd Mats

What number did you pick ircwet?

In person in direct sunlight and in artificial light, the best direct match is #8 and I know no one has ordered this color for Sy's before (per Lloyd Mats). I PM'd ircwet to verify this is what he wants.

Can someone please confirm the Syclone and Typhoon carpeting is the same color?
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: Lloyd Mats

Can someone please confirm the Syclone and Typhoon carpeting is the same color?

They looked the same to me. My old Typhoon, I think was slightly lighter, but it was a high mileage driver vs my Syclone which has been garaged for almost all of its life.
 

ircwet

New member
Re: Lloyd Mats

I am going to run with #7. My carpet looks a bit lighter. The worst think that can happen is I a wrong, but still have kick ass mats with a lighter shade. Rudell there is about a 1 week turn around, I will let you know.
 

Ruddell

Member
Re: Lloyd Mats

I am going to run with #7. My carpet looks a bit lighter. The worst think that can happen is I a wrong, but still have kick ass mats with a lighter shade. Rudell there is about a 1 week turn around, I will let you know.

Look forward to seeing how they look in your truck:tup:
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: Lloyd Mats

x2. Post some pics up so we can see how well # & matches. I'm looking into getting myself some of these for my Typhoon for Christmas:)

I've ordered another set for my Sy as well that will be #8. Both colors should match very closely, you probably won't be able to see the difference on a computer monitor.
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: Lloyd Mats

ircwet's order was delivered today. Mine have to go cross country so it won't arrive until the day before Thanksgiving...
 

ircwet

New member
Re: Lloyd Mats

A-1 Service and Satisfaction !!! They turned out great. The color should probably be a little darker than I picked but damnn close. Here are some crappy pic's since it's late out.

IMAG0086.jpg


IMAG0084.jpg


IMAG0091.jpg


IMAG0092.jpg


IMAG0090.jpg
 

ircwet

New member
Re: Lloyd Mats

Damnn my hinges are filthy...I am going to get out the toothbrush in the morning.
 

IRVIN COLON

New member
Re: Lloyd Mats

hello typhoon frends that somebody can tell me were that i found the webside to bay the rocker moulding plate that have the last 4 numbers of the vin # just like the picture of your mats maybe that rocker moulding is in aluminum let me now please .
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: Lloyd Mats

Just curious on the shade part, it's a carpet with 15 years + of sunshine that might cause his to fade, it might be good with some other trucks that haven't been in the sun. Still pondering on ordering these.
 

ircwet

New member
Re: Lloyd Mats

#8 would be a closer fit. Even thou my carpet has a bit a fade these mats are GREAT !! And from the pictures you see it's about the angle of the dangle. A++ and a great turn around. Thank you Tony
 

Sean Krupa

Moderator
Re: Lloyd Mats

It's nice to see Lloyd is still producing these mats after my Dads original patterns he made for them back in the day. He spent alot of time getting these mats to cover as much of the original carpet as possible compared to Lloyds original pattern. He also spent some bucks paying Lloyd to write the Sy/Ty program for the embroidering.:D
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: Lloyd Mats

Hopefully number 8 is the winner.

Number 8 is it, you are not going to get a better match. The differences seen in the photos are due to the difference in the carpet material itself the different way light reflects from it, I tried to highlight it on the upclose shots.

Up close (no flash)
Number8installed5.JPG


Up close (w/ flash)
Number8installed6.JPG


Driver side
Number8installed1.JPG


Passenger side
Number8installed2.JPG


Both sides
Number8installed3.JPG


Up close of the logo.
Number8installed4.JPG
 
Last edited:
Top