injector question...

nello

Active member
How does one figure out which injector size/independence to go with?? I think my stockers are nearing capacity according to TP. Thinking of stepping up to 50lbs, but why not 60lbs, or 75lbs?? I've got a 60-1 turbo, 3inch down pipe, warlbo, code59. Are some easier than others for tuning? Any recommendations? thx.
 

TYHOGG

Active member
Re: injector question...

I would go with 50's or 60's there is a lot more tuning support out there. I went with 75's and i think i'm one of the only dumb bastards out there running them.
 

BMFB

Not to scale
Re: injector question...

on TP I'll run 135%+ PW with no issues on stock pressure
 

WyoSyclone

Active member
Re: injector question...

I'd go with the 60lb Siemens... they're very linear (easier to tune), no ECM mods needed, and a number of guys are using them with Code59 now. I'll be switching over to them in a month or so.
 
Top