I won't be left behind this time damnit!

JSM

Active member
Being nationals will be approaching quickly, and all this talk of the fast trucks coming I figured I better up my game a bit. I know, might be a bit of an unfair advantage but hey, everybody else has had the same chance to do this also.

Waiting for the final mounting brackets to get back from waterjet.

If anybody is man enough and wants to show up at nats I got a fresh George Washington I will throw out there.

wing2.jpg
 

mattw

Active member
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

OK, thats a little funny but what is really going on with your truck? Did you ever sell all of those parts? If so, whats under that hood now?
 

JSM

Active member
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

OK, thats a little funny but what is really going on with your truck? Did you ever sell all of those parts? If so, whats under that hood now?

Old motor is still slated to come out, at this point nothing has been removed as I have spending all my free time either rmoving or working on customer trucks.

There will be a new combination for nats, and if it goes as planned I will be turning up the wick.
 

NOJIMMY

New member
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

If anybody is man enough and wants to show up at nats I got a fresh George Washington I will throw out there.


...hummm my Jedi friend, George Washington (paper) or George Washington (coin)?? :rotf:
Let the FORCE be with you!

-Larry (and Claire) Brown
 

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

Being nationals will be approaching quickly, and all this talk of the fast trucks coming I figured I better up my game a bit. I know, might be a bit of an unfair advantage but hey, everybody else has had the same chance to do this also.

Waiting for the final mounting brackets to get back from waterjet.

If anybody is man enough and wants to show up at nats I got a fresh George Washington I will throw out there.

wing2.jpg

They way I read this is you are paying $100 for me to show up. This is a deal I will take.
 

NOJIMMY

New member
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

PS. In case anybody was wondering whose face is on what currency:

As of 2011, there are seven forms of paper denominations in circulation. The $1 bill is the smallest paper bill in circulation, and it has George Washington on the front. The $2 bill isn't seen as often as the other currencies, but it is still in circulation. If you see a monetary note with Thomas Jefferson on the front, then you're looking at a $2 bill. The $5 bill has Abraham Lincoln on the front. Alexander Hamilton appears on the $10 bill, while Andrew Jackson's face graces the $20 bill. The last two denominations are the $50 bill and the $100 bill. Ulysses Grant appears on the $50, and Benjamin Franklin is on the $100.

Though ole George does show up on the Quarter too! <Grin>
 

JSM

Active member
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

Just to clear up confusion I will make sure to have a GW ready for Ziembic at nats just for showing up. Don't want to be false advertising to anyone.

Disclaimer: Must find me at nats.
 

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

the way I read it, you have no idea whos on the $100 bill :lol:

Yep. I am dumb. Anyone who has been here for more than a few minutes already knows this. This is just evidence for the noobs. I have a typhoon, which equates to no 100's.
 

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

I think it's part boat currently.......mostly the anchor portion it appears :D :D

I didn't have to push it, but I contend that getting it in the garage with sticky 275's on front and NO power steering was an equal level workout!
 

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: I won't be left behind this time damnit!

PS. In case anybody was wondering whose face is on what currency:

As of 2011, there are seven forms of paper denominations in circulation. The $1 bill is the smallest paper bill in circulation, and it has George Washington on the front. The $2 bill isn't seen as often as the other currencies, but it is still in circulation. If you see a monetary note with Thomas Jefferson on the front, then you're looking at a $2 bill. The $5 bill has Abraham Lincoln on the front. Alexander Hamilton appears on the $10 bill, while Andrew Jackson's face graces the $20 bill. The last two denominations are the $50 bill and the $100 bill. Ulysses Grant appears on the $50, and Benjamin Franklin is on the $100.

Though ole George does show up on the Quarter too! <Grin>

Don't forget Grover Cleveland on the 1000 and and James Madison on the 5000. Neither of which are in print anymore, but probably will be soon.
 
Top