How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*


  • Total voters
    147

Bill Z

Donating Member
Re: How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

I guess that I am the older one in the group. I'm 58 and have owned my truck for 6 years now. I drive like i'm 22 except for the reactions thing. My foot still goes all of the way to the floor (more often than it maybe should).

Most of you guys grew up with fuel injection. I had to learn it the hard way (still at it).

I do love my truck and like most of you guys.

When I graduate to a wheel chair, it will be all wheel drive.
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

I'll be 65 this year. The Sy keeps me thinkin' I'm 40, OK, 50.
 
Re: How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

so i guess if your 16-19 your probably still in school working on getting one (maybe just can't afford it yet) no offense...btw... and if you are over 60 you realized you have spent way too damn much money and sold it.
 

K5Cruz

New member
Re: How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

CKEITH said:
so i guess if your 16-19 your probably still in school working on getting one (maybe just can't afford it yet) no offense...btw... and if you are over 60 you realized you have spent way too damn much money and sold it.

19 and working for the DoD pulling in a pretty decent paycheck. No degree, but I am a licensed aircraft mechanic.
 

libertysyclone

New member
Re: How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

Just turned 23.

bought the Sy in September of 03' (before I met the wife ;) )

Best late birthday present is this year, the Sy will be paid off next week!!!!
 

epix

Typhoon
Re: How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

22 now, but bought it when I was 17, wow.. wow time flies by! seems like I haven't owned it that long
 

ZavzTy547

Senior Member
Re: How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

epix said:
22 now, but bought it when I was 17, wow.. wow time flies by! seems like I haven't owned it that long


I'm 38 and still cocky
30's are the new 20's....
 

turbotyphoon69

New member
Re: How old are the SyTy owners? *NEW*

19 feel like Im going on 35. Had the Ty since fifteen, and probably till I am dead. Still inching my way towards parking a GC SRT8 next to the ty!
 
Top