Hooters MEET -- Milford, CT.

--SyTy Jim--

GAST Member
I know that Homecoming is June 22-24, so how about a Meet to be there in 'spirit'? Shoot, I'll even bring out the Syclone!

EVENT: CT. Hooters Meet

PLACE: Hooters
990 Boston Post Rd.
Milford, CT 06460
(203) 878-6651

DATE: Sunday June 24,2007
Time: 12 noon - ??

Attending Members:
--SyTyJim-- (Jimmy)--1
KFC_Or_Bust --1
crusader8 (Jim) --1

Maybe:
Xtrempickup
 
Last edited:

White97SVT

Member
Re: Hooters MEET -- Milford, CT.

Wish I could, but I will be in LA for two weeks for work durning that time. Have fun though without me guys.
 

KFC_Or_Bust

New member
Re: Hooters MEET -- Milford, CT.

I'll be there, can't promise the Braphoon will be running by then but I'll bring my beater Blazer if all else fails. Any S-Series counts right?
 

Xtrempickup

All turbo All the time
Re: Hooters MEET -- Milford, CT.

if im not working maybe il come thats closer than the albany, NY meet
 

crusader8

Running Ty Club
Re: Hooters MEET -- Milford, CT.

well, this actually works out perfect, saturday ill be in north jersey, staying in washington township, and leaving sunday to go back to boston...ill hit it up on the way back to bean town
 

--SyTy Jim--

GAST Member
Re: Hooters MEET -- Milford, CT.

crusader8 said:
well, this actually works out perfect, saturday ill be in north jersey, staying in washington township, and leaving sunday to go back to boston...ill hit it up on the way back to bean town

Cool..See you then.

Jimmy
 

crusader8

Running Ty Club
Re: Hooters MEET -- Milford, CT.

I was gonna bump this up, but it doesnt have far to go...hopefully some nice weather we casn get a decent turn out. And it is hooters.
 

--SyTy Jim--

GAST Member
Re: Hooters MEET -- Milford, CT.

Ok guys, tomorrow is going to be BEAUTIFUL outside!!! We will be parking in the back of the lot, on top of the hill. A few others will hopefully show up that haven't posted!!


Jimmy
 
Top