Homecoming parts sale

T-Bone

Active member
If anyone wants any of these items, I will bring them along with me so you avoid shipping charges. 1/2 of the item cost must be sent in advance of my departure and the balance will be due when the part is picked up at the event. I can send pics upon request. Please call dibs on here.


1. Nice SyTy upper intake with aluminum block off plate - $175
2. Nice Syclone upper IC - $175
3. NOS GM Syclone doors - $275 for the pair.......Sold to WhiteTyAffair - $150 deposit received
4. NOS Syclone Bilstein shock set - $225
5. Nice Lower IC w/aluminum air scoop - $125
6. Item sold and shipped.
7. MINT Syclone glovebox door - $50.......pending SYCLONE123
8. Nice rear Ty glass - $75.....pending MICH TY
9. Ty PS rocker cladding (has been repaired) - $185
10. New in package Kenne Bell 2" lowering block kit - $100.....SOLD to Neildemo
11. New 1" aluminum spacers (4 sets available when I find them).
12. MINT SyTy rear wheel (1) - $185 each
13. Used Syclone center cap set (1 is polished) - $225 for the set
14. Near MINT Typhoon center caps (2) - $75 each + lower dash trim - $25........SOLD to DGOODHUE - $87.50 received
15. Used McGuard Center cap lock set w/key - $50
16. Custom fabbed aluminum plenum w/throttle body - $300
17. Aluminum front brace with fiberglass headlight buckets and radiator - pending CRAIG JONES
18. New in package solid motor mounts - $35
19. MINT OEM Sy exhaust and VGC HD propshaft $750......Sold to Ryan - $350 received
20. MINT OEM white Ty tailgate $275......Sold to Neildemo - $130 received
 
Last edited:

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Homecoming parts sale

Some have asked about the following items so here is a couple pics.
 
Last edited:

fauXGT

Brick Pilot
Re: Homecoming parts sale

Sending you a PM but here is a pic of it.

Looks good. I'll take it.
Wow... Do these needles bleach out easy.
I got some paint for the Speedhut gauges that should work.
Let me know the total for paypal.
Thanks.
Chip.
 

CC801

Donating Member
Re: Homecoming parts sale

I'LL take aset of wheel spacers, but need them shipped to 33619 paypal is waiting
 

RMcCourt

More Miles by Boat
Re: Homecoming parts sale

Bump. I want to verify you have me down for 1 set of the wheel spacers before sending deposit ($30.00). Thanks.
 
Top