GLG 2005 - Oct 8th 12 Noon

Silly

Banned
Re: GLG 2005 - Oct 8th 12 Noon

sy#2921 said:
who was it that i was talking to that told me they had a set of stock tail lights for me that were in storage?? i just remember about those when my ty mirrors showed up


That would be me..... I am going back out to the storage a week from thursday, I will let you know.
 

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo
Re: GLG 2005 - Oct 8th 12 Noon

Okay, someone was loooking for a Sonoma GT. I can't remember who.

I've got one 4-sale - shoot me an e-mai and i'll post you his info.
 

Syclone#892

Member
Re: GLG 2005 - Oct 8th 12 Noon

I know I had asked if you knew of any for sale so it may have been me?
What kind of condition?
Thanks
 

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo
Re: GLG 2005 - Oct 8th 12 Noon

I know I had asked if you knew of any for sale so it may have been me?
What kind of condition?

Hi David,

It's in really good shape. Needs a little bit of body work. Well worth the purchase price of $2500.00

shoot me an e-mail and i'll get you his info.

ps - the truck is black / black
 
Top