Garnet claims 1st victim

T-Bone

Active member
Went to FedEx this evening to mail some stuff to forum members and returning home on the 6 lane, a gigarette puffing kid in a 87-93 Mustang flips it out the window and almost under the truck so I spool up beside him and the light turned red ahead. Sitting there and he wants to start revving his little 5.0 so I spooled the turbo a lil bit and when the light turned green, his face turned red cuz I waxed him to 60 and shut it down.....it was UGLY. Next light, he was calmed down alot but he had already lit up another one and wouldn't even look at me (HAHA).
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Garnet claims 1st victim

lol what a loser... what kind of mustang?

Black LX. It was kinda rough looking and I have been around them enough to know his wasn't heavily modded. He was already shooting in and out of traffic and I was scoping him out during the process and could tell by the sound of his car under acceleration, it was just another 5.0 with flowmasters.
 

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: Garnet claims 1st victim

Black LX. It was kinda rough looking and I have been around them enough to know his wasn't heavily modded. He was already shooting in and out of traffic and I was scoping him out during the process and could tell by the sound of his car under acceleration, it was just another 5.0 with flowmasters.

Yeah I know you've had plenty of fords and you sure can tell when a car is all muffler or not lol what a toolbag.


Good kill sir
 
Top