FS Syclone

nello

Active member
Please view the deets in my garage, link below.

http://www.syty.net/forums/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=122

I'm not looking to price my Syclone at the moment because I really don't know what it is worth. Testing the local market first. PM any offers. Truck is complete. Truck has no leaks, drips, or problems. Starts first time, every time.

Sorry, keeping the BLITZ ctrlr.

-DataMaster files/scans can be provided to serious buyers.
-Engine build was kept very close to stock for reliability reasons.
-The suspension is really loooooow. Please don't even think about driving this thing across the US!! Though a forum member that bought my last Sy drove his 3000miles home! lol.
I so love this story...http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64932
- Comforts like AC, cruise, abs, are non-existent. Speakers suck too!
-I've got a box of stuff like the old steering wheel, egr, cruise, FPR, pretty much all the stock crap I took off it...yours too. No stock wheels.
-Review the deets in the garage, PM questions. Thx.

I'd suggest reviewing the forum rules/sticky regarding comments in a FS thread before you post. Keep your :turbo: up!!

http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15590
 
Last edited:
Top