unfortunately this pan does not cooperate with my motor mount setup, so I'm sticking to my original pan.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mil-31083
$334 from summit. $315 shipped from me. Save $20. Pan is brand new, I bolted (did not torque it down) to my block and test fitted in my truck, there is a minor minor light scratch where the pan contacted my front diff...since my motor mounts didn't play nice. Most likely you'll scratch the thing up dropping your motor in place...well worth a $20 scratch.
Great inexpensive pan for doing an LS swap. Just need the proper motor mounts to use, which I do not have. The white/white syclone uses this pan...it is possible to use.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mil-31083
$334 from summit. $315 shipped from me. Save $20. Pan is brand new, I bolted (did not torque it down) to my block and test fitted in my truck, there is a minor minor light scratch where the pan contacted my front diff...since my motor mounts didn't play nice. Most likely you'll scratch the thing up dropping your motor in place...well worth a $20 scratch.
Great inexpensive pan for doing an LS swap. Just need the proper motor mounts to use, which I do not have. The white/white syclone uses this pan...it is possible to use.