for sale am/fm original casette player

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
I have my am/fm cassette player for sale ! Make me an offer if your interested, will include some tapes too! And some goodies that'll be a suprise! Lmk
 

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

It's the stock radio for a 92 so I imagine its got all that in it. I have it in the garage at home , I'll het pics after I get out of this shithole I call work!
 

wheels

Donating Member
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

I need a radio for my Blazer and I think this will work. I dont need the equalizer and want the cassette. If its not spoken for I would like to make you an offer.
 

DaveP

Active member
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

I need a radio for my Blazer and I think this will work. I dont need the equalizer and want the cassette. If its not spoken for I would like to make you an offer.

Ryan: What year is your Blazer? The wiring connectors change to a flat multi pin 2-connector style for 1992 on everything EXCEPT the Typhoon. (Both 92 and 93 Ty retain the 3-connector style (blk, blu, natural) used in 1991-down).

I have a nice cassette w/ equalizer with late style connector, if you don't get a response. The tape worked last time it was installed which was about 5 years ago. If interested, I'll plug it into a car and test it out to be sure it all still works. LMK.
 

wheels

Donating Member
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

Its a 92. It has the one longer black plug and one smaller blue plug. The right side speakers were static and popping so I switched the RH and LH speakers to make sure it wasnt a blown speaker (it wasnt). So made sure the connections were good at the back of the radio and now the speakers work again (still a faint bit of static from the RH side only). I'm sure it wont last though.

I will take pictures when I get home later to confirm, but this looks just like the is the one I have

http://www.ebay.com/itm/89-90-91-92-93-94-95-Chevrolet-Camaro-S-10-Van-Blazer-GM-Delco-Radio-Aux-Input-/300919885989?pt=Car_Audio_Video&vxp=mtr&hash=item46103910a5&nma=true&si=muTlRQ4y9pL65Piv7hKRCK6fIoU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
 

DaveP

Active member
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

Its a 92. It has the one longer black plug and one smaller blue plug.

OK. Then the one I have is a direct plug-in. As I said, I'll plug it into a car, and give a burn-in test. Make sure everything is OK. It worked 4-5 years ago, but there's rubber belts in the tape-drive that go bad from just sitting. I'll make sure its good to go. I'll have to find a cassette tape somewhere. :D LMK.

I've had a couple of Delcos go "staticy" on me too. One of them did it even with the power off. Really annoying.
 
Last edited:

blue83z

Donating Member
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

OK. Then the one I have is a direct plug-in. As I said, I'll plug it into a car, and give a burn-in test. Make sure everything is OK. It worked 4-5 years ago, but there's rubber belts in the tape-drive that go bad from just sitting. I'll make sure its good to go. I'll have to find a cassette tape somewhere. :D LMK.

I've had a couple of Delcos go "staticy" on me too. One of them did it even with the power off. Really annoying.

Make sure the cassette you use is period correct, perhaps some c&c music factory, bell biv devoe, or something?
I should have stayed away from 90's on 9 today.
 

Bones99

New member
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

Hi is the radio still available? Interested if so thanks
 

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

I just need to get pictures its in the garage. They will be up later today!
 

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

Sorry for the delay.... Here it is shoot me a price and all that fun stuff and we will talk turkey and I have a bag full of tapes and I do mean a bag , and you could have choice pick of tapes !.....
IMAG0341_zps6131ffee.jpg


....
IMAG0342_zps1c6d3caf.jpg


Vanilla ice is in the deck so that's definitely included !hahaha
 

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

Littering and..... Littering and...... Littering and..... There was three people who wanted this so I posted pics let me know asap !
 
Last edited:

blue83z

Donating Member
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

What are you thinking for price? I know you say shoot you a price, but what do you have in mind?
 

blue83z

Donating Member
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

Receives yesterday. Good communication plus he hooked me up with some classic stuff. Haven't listened to white snake on cassette in years!
 

Adam#0213

This truck is awesome!!
Re: for sale am/fm original casette player

White snake is so awesome !! She only 17 I think that was one of their hits back in the early 90's.:headbange
 
Top