FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

You need to list a price. It's not an auction to see what someone will give you.
 
Re: FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

4347051892_be2e4dc3ff.jpg

3614530531_f56319fe89.jpg

3390237233_5bb306fcf6.jpg

3390237083_02bf7f165c.jpg

2914993745_2754ce2e64.jpg

2551063863_df0e2c04b3.jpg

2050081871_13db6be1e7.jpg

2258521807_ea12bf6933.jpg
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

If you retained the ATR add-ons you took off, I would be interested in seeing what you have and buying some/all of it. PM if you'd like.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

ATR upper intercooler upgrade...still have it on the truck, isnt so bad I guess
ATR downpipe, on the truck...completely blocks plug number 6

The 2 items I am interested in are still on the truck :(. Thanks for the reply and all the best with the sale. Great price and if you were closer, I'd snatch up the whole thing.
 

nello

Active member
Re: FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

:bump: Nice license plate. SVRWTHR here in Cali. Good luck w/ your sale.
 

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Re: FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

What is that crap on the tailgate. Please tell me it's a wrap and not paint.
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

Where are you in jersey id like to meet up and take a look..


if you come up this way, stop by and say hi.


I made my offer for the truck, whether he takes it or not is up to him.. i'm just not sure how long my offer will stand :2cents:
 

soldier113

dirty jerzy
Re: FOR SALE 1993 Ty 1638

this is the first ty i've ever seen in person, it was at wal-mart:tup:

mayb ill stop down and look at it again cuz i still dont own a sy/ty:tdown:
 
Top