floor mat questions

milkty

New member
looking to upgrade floor mats. want some quality ones for the price. i see some have mentioned lloyds? anyone know what color best matches a white 93typhoons blackish carpet? black?dark gray?h.graphite? s.graphite? are lloyds worth the price or does someone know equal product?thanks truck is in storage and putting these on xmas list!!!;)
 

teamvortec

New member
Re: floor mat questions

Lloyds are nice thats what I have in both my Ty and GN and if I need another set thats what I'll get. I also have the cargo mat in the Ty and really like that.
 

mswerb

New member
Re: floor mat questions

I had Husky Liners in mine. I was never a fan of carpet floor mats.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: floor mat questions

SyTy have a dark charcoal carpet. I not sure why gray I ordered exactly but I think it was the darkest gray they had.
 

Ty92Resto

Member
Re: floor mat questions

The Guy at Lloyds knows the exact color if you tell him its for a Syclone.....they are VERY nice and fit perfectly. Edit: Get them through "autovation" member on here
 
Top