Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

MikeRenz

not stock
TyKill.jpg


stupid chipmunk thought he had a chance. I didn't even boost launch and I killed him in the first 10 feet. I don't think he even knew what happened or what he was up against. Probably thought it was just another lowered blazer...boy was he wrong!
 

Adam#0213

This truck is awesome!!
Re: Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

Dam the truck did a number on the chipmunk is your truck ok !no chipmunk damage :rotf:
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

that's the flattest chipmunk I've seen today..........lol
 

gobabygo

New member
Re: Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

Poor chip monk got killed by a typhoon !! What are the odds of that happening in pa? Lol
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

That's a whole (paleo) meal right there! Some fresh road kill and with a side of black walnuts! Roast that $#%^ up! Don't let it go to waste. :cool:
 

randy merritt

Donating Member
Re: Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

Stories like this really keep me motivated to make my truck run better and faster. Did the poor bastard even know that you had done an LS swap on the TY?
 

randy merritt

Donating Member
Re: Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

Stories like this really keep me motivated to make my truck run better and faster. Did the poor bastard even know that you had done an LS swap on the TY?
I only brought up the LS swap because in my experience I have noticed that the slightly heavier front to rear weight bias tends to lead to a slightly smoother and flatter squirrel or chimpmunk final product. Great detailed write up. Keep up the good work.
 

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Re: Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

Remember he had a family too! I saved alittle baby squirrel the other week, he was right in the middle of the road, barely moving he was so small. So I picked him up in a t-shirt called my buddy Chase/squirrel master and boom! New pet and saved a squirrel!
 

Logan

Member
Re: Finally...my first kill! with pic too!

Excellent story. haha. Much better than the typical "tool in a Mustang" ones. Everyone knows we eat 4.6s but chipmunks are fresh territory.
 
Top