Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

nallj92

Active member
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

Im going to give Imerial Storm Tropper a chance at one. If I dont hear back in a timely matter, then your up for whats left (either all or one).

We can do usps like those alum drums. That worked out good last time.
 
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

Im going to give Imerial Storm Tropper a chance at one. If I dont hear back in a timely matter, then your up for whats left (either all or one).

We can do usps like those alum drums. That worked out good last time.

I am still in for 1:tup:. I want the bare one. How do you want the funds?
 

bizkit

bonofied SyTy junkie
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

My arm is twisting..... ok I'll take it. Paypal on the way.
 

attackdog

New member
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

Are these still available or will they be available soon??? I want one and need to know how to pay for and get one? Thanks.
-Dean
 

nallj92

Active member
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

Im all out. I would need at least 15 interested parties before I order up the parts/mahcining for another run of these.

Thanks
 

attackdog

New member
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

I am definately in. You may want to see if you can gauge more interest by editing the forum? Thanks.
-Dean
 

crazykaese

91ProtoTy/IndyPaceTribute & Sawzall Master
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

Count me in on the next batch of these tiedowns - my cobbled together cable tiedown isn't doing the job.
 

nallj92

Active member
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

I'll start a new thread for the next batch. Thanks guys.
 

tydye

Banned
Re: Engine Tiedown's/ Torque strap Interest.....

yea maybe start a list again to see if we get enough people for the next batch?
 
Top