James Thomas
"NO CLASS"
Re: Distributor Rotor/Pickup Rust - How to Prevent?
Look fellas...... bottom line is, some vehicles do this much worse than others and it depends on a lot of things like location / humidity / salt / washing under the hood / little green men from mars ect. Most all will RUST at least a little through the years but some are much worse. Nothing more nothing less. The little bit of rust it's self won't usually do bad things.... as long as it's a little bit. Like I said before, I have seen some real bad. I mean rust is rust and that makes metal go away... right?
If you don't like it (rust) then remove it and treat it to stop it's return. If it's just a small amount and you don't care about rust, then put the new cap back on and have a happy tune tune up :tup: !
__________
James
Look fellas...... bottom line is, some vehicles do this much worse than others and it depends on a lot of things like location / humidity / salt / washing under the hood / little green men from mars ect. Most all will RUST at least a little through the years but some are much worse. Nothing more nothing less. The little bit of rust it's self won't usually do bad things.... as long as it's a little bit. Like I said before, I have seen some real bad. I mean rust is rust and that makes metal go away... right?
If you don't like it (rust) then remove it and treat it to stop it's return. If it's just a small amount and you don't care about rust, then put the new cap back on and have a happy tune tune up :tup: !
__________
James