Correction of my Silly post details

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRenz

not stock
i just wanted to clear up one thing. I was wrong in my remembering of Silly's not paying for registration to Nationals. He did pay on 8/24/2009 (NATS was Aug 6-8, 2009). I don't want to be on record trying to defame him on that when i merely forgot the actual details (which can happen over 2yrs later)

And just so everyone can sleep well tonight, i made him his stickers and he'll be getting them soon.

sillyracingvinyl.jpg

(and now that it's not 1:30am i realize now that one of the racing N's is missing...yes i'll be fixing that before he gets them)


Anyhow, that is all. Just clearing up this detail. Enjoy the rest of your day.
 

420

Broke Ass Racing
Re: Correction of my Silly post details

Mike, thanks for posting this. Sorry to see him banned from the site, but it is what it is.
 

neildemo

Administrator
Re: Correction of my Silly post details

Can I get banned so I can get cool stickers :) J/k on the banning part.
 

ty166

Donating Member
Re: Correction of my Silly post details

are you willing to do stickers if people are willing to pay for them ??? im lookin to get some made up but am having trouble finding someone to do them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top