Check me out at the bottom...

Vaders Sy

Donating Member
Take a look at the bottom of the forums page...its my b-day as well as Sonoma GT's. I am no longer in my younger twenties. Happy B-day to Sonoma GT.
 

Vaders Sy

Donating Member
Re: Check me out at the bottom...

warmpancakes said:
so are you self plugging and looking for , Happy Birthday?


Absolutely. I guess on the same token, you are looking one more post to your credit? Who cares, have fun!
 

warmpancakes

New member
Re: Check me out at the bottom...

Vaders Sy said:
Absolutely. I guess on the same token, you are looking one more post to your credit? Who cares, have fun!

Yep post whoring it up Happy birthday again come to the Homecomming and ill buy the beer:tup:
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Check me out at the bottom...

Happy B-Day guys!!! :woot: Ohhh the big two-fiver, do you look back now and realize "wow, I didn't know half the shit I thought I did when I was a teenager, I know I did. Anyway have a great day and don't do anything I would do!!! :tup:
 

Vaders Sy

Donating Member
Re: Check me out at the bottom...

Black Knight said:
Happy B-Day guys!!! :woot: Ohhh the big two-fiver, do you look back now and realize "wow, I didn't know half the shit I thought I did when I was a teenager, I know I did. Anyway have a great day and don't do anything I would do!!! :tup:

I know what you are saying! I just moved into a house last Wednesday. My first. I didn't realize how much junk I accumulated through college. Life isn't too bad, my sy is running, new house, and its my b-day. What else could you ask for?

Warmpancakes, I'll take you up on that beer!
 

JustBeachin

Plays well with others
Re: Check me out at the bottom...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!!

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: Check me out at the bottom...

I break it down like this.

20-23 = early
24-26 = mid
27-29 = late

But happy b-day.:tup:
 
Top