anybody ever run a PTE 6152e turbo?

warsaw

Sy#1012
Re: anybody ever run a PTE 6152e turbo?

I got a pte 52 with a .60 ar not sure if its the same turbo your asking about ?
 

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: anybody ever run a PTE 6152e turbo?

I am spinning the exact turbo with a billet wheel modification, and of course the SYTY housing.

I would start with:

FORGED bottom end
HI lift camshaft
Better flowing heads
Bigger exhaust
Higher stall converter- A must Probably #1 modification paired with turbo.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: anybody ever run a PTE 6152e turbo?

I have a pte6131 (smaller exhaust wheel). The turbobuick owner often use the 6152 on stock short blocks with good results. It will need bigger injectors and higher stall converter. I think it's a good match for a stock motor/heads/cam. It should be good for mid 11's or quicker in a Syclone.
 

killa66cam

RIDIN DIRTY
Re: anybody ever run a PTE 6152e turbo?

How much different would this be compared to a 20g14cm2, or with a 60-1 wheel? Thanks.

Cam
 
Top