94 Highlander concept truck

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Re: 94 Highlander concept truck

Pretty unique vehicle....I'd roll it just to be different. Good Find!
 

WillBoost4Food

Red Ty Supremacy
Re: 94 Highlander concept truck

can something like this even be titled?

I remember seeing one at an autoshow back in the day. Now looking back at it, its just sooooo 90's haha
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: 94 Highlander concept truck

Yep, remember seeing it on t.v. or a magazine, thought it was neat then, now, not so much.
 

Logan

Member
Re: 94 Highlander concept truck

I saw this a few weeks ago on ebay. There were a few news articles about it too. Honestly, I would drive the shit out of it, ugly ass purple trim and all. The thing that sucks is I wonder how much of it is one off stuff vs. parts bin. I am sure most of it is cobbled together from other 90's GM platforms but that is just a guess. Either way if I had the ability to buy it I would DD it like it was cool.
 

Audio Man

New member
Re: 94 Highlander concept truck

The tires on it are prototypes as well. You wouldn't be able to buy those, they are one off. Pretty cool.
 

green73

Donating Member
Re: 94 Highlander concept truck

Neat-O! Crazy concept stuff. I remember it from the magazines of the time too. Too bad it would have to be in a museum/indoor collection and trailered to shows. Hell I get enough shit at local shows explaining the Typhoon. Can you imagine having to explain that that truck isn't a home built custom? :rotf:
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: 94 Highlander concept truck

Wear some mc hammer pants, a fluorescent neon hat, etc and you could convince people it's a time machine when you roll up.
 
Top