JayLo
Sir Boost-a-Lot
Re: 5.0 with F1 Supercharger....
As for the Cobra, I knew the mod motor was a much more stout platform. There's a few guys in town that have turboed them (SOHC 4.6) and at least one 600whp terminator. I saw the original thread a year or two ago on one of those SVT forums where the TT cobra broke into the 9's several times over without opening up the longblock. He's in the 8's now? Frigging awesome.
________
JENNIFER18
About 500 at the crank is it. After that, they tend to convert into two 4 cyclinders.fggnfast said:Stock 5.0 blocks are good for around 5-600hp. Then it's necessary to step up to an SVO block, Dart block or equivalent. Like said previously, the newer modular Cobra blocks are crazy strong.
As for the Cobra, I knew the mod motor was a much more stout platform. There's a few guys in town that have turboed them (SOHC 4.6) and at least one 600whp terminator. I saw the original thread a year or two ago on one of those SVT forums where the TT cobra broke into the 9's several times over without opening up the longblock. He's in the 8's now? Frigging awesome.
________
JENNIFER18
Last edited: