1st Annual MN Sy/Ty Shindig!!!!!

sy2206

New member
YOU 2 ARE A COUPLE OF THE BIGGEST FUCKS I KNOW. I'M TRYING TO SET SOMETHING UP, AND YOU 2, WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HELP, WANT TO SIT AROUND, AND ACK LIKE A COUPLE FUCKIN PUNKS. YOU WANT IT AT THE TRACK, FINE. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKIN SHINDIG AT WHATEVER TRACK YOU WANT. SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE COME. WHO WANTS TO DRIVE 3 HOURS TO A SY/TY SHINDIG? AND 6 HOURS FOR THE FARGO GUYS. THATS NOT PRACTICAL. DON'T LIKE OUR IDEAS, FINE, DON'T FUCKIN COME. :fist: :fist: :fist:

The people who have spent time and money getting this setup and anyone else who cares to join us, will have a fine time without you, I can assure you of that.
 

Buster

New member
Lets all just be pails again, maybe we can go to the park and roll around in trash cans or something.

The Hammer
 

turbodig

Active member
Buster said:
Lets all just be pails again, maybe we can go to the park and roll around in trash cans or something.

The Hammer

Pails *in* trashcans.... hmmm.... I think he's on to something.

As for Cracker, I think he's just on something.


Dig
 

sy2206

New member
I think at this point, I'd much rather hang out with the girls. Rather hang out with girls than these jackasses. Ironically enough, the girls will probobly have something better to talk about than male strippers. But I guess if you're really in to that kind of thing, it's hard to get off your mind, thats why Anthony and Larson keep bringing it up.
 

Buster

New member
Maybe we should start up a new shindig post since you guys beat the crap out of this one. I promise I'll stay on topic unless Mark C throws a low blow. :)
 

sy2206

New member
Anthony,
You are a piece of shit. There is a time and place to kid around and make jokes and what not. I'm sorry, but this thread was not the place, and you doing it constantly was not the time. I'm usually pretty easy going, you know that, but I'm serious, you have really pissed me off now. You just won't quit? WTF? You were right, I made the first off-topic post, because you were criticizing my efforts and what I have done to set this thing up. Right from the start, rippin on me and my ideas. I didn't see you giving a rip to try to organize such an event, so who are you to criticize my ideas and my efforts of doing just that. I know you have lots of spare time on your hands, being jobless and all. I'm in the same boat. But instead of being a prick online all day, I've been out doing constructive things and proactive activities. Mabey you should try it sometime, like Spet 20th. That'll give you something to do instead of showing up to the Shindig, I'd rather not have you there. I'm not kidding.
 

sy2206

New member
As long as we all realize that this got out of hand, and put it behind us like men, I have no problem with anyone, including Anthony showing at the Shindig. That was the intent from the get go, try to get some people togather and hang out. I also realize this thread got out of hand and wish it wouldn't have but it's too late now. All we can do is put it behind us and forget about it.

Hope to see you all on the 20th.

Mark C.
 
Top