1GDCT18Z2P0810376 wreck

Jimmy

Banned
Re: 1GDCT18Z2P0810376 wreck

Found it online.It's in MA.Not on the Sportmachines database.That's all I know.
 

alwayscode390

pppssssshhhhhtttttttttttt
Re: 1GDCT18Z2P0810376 wreck

My truck is near the same after my recent crash... this is ONE of the reasons I prefer to use liability. There is NO way as a collector that I could let my truck hit the JUNK YARD over $2k in parts ... thats PATHETIC!!! Cladding, hood, fender, grille, headlight, and other SMALL parts and its back on the road!!! The ins companies FREAK when they cant find stock parts available.

I got hit in the rear the other month , and had to find parts on my OWN. I LOVE THIS SITE!!! ---
 

mattw

Active member
Re: 1GDCT18Z2P0810376 wreck

warmpancakes said:
frames toast , im 99% you could not pull that frame hence why it got totalled,


Are you coming to that conclusion just from this pic or do you know more about this truck?

If I had nothing but that pic to go from I would guess that the frame is just fine.


-Matt
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: 1GDCT18Z2P0810376 wreck

mattw said:
Are you coming to that conclusion just from this pic or do you know more about this truck?

If I had nothing but that pic to go from I would guess that the frame is just fine.


-Matt

only reason i'd worry about it is that the passenger side door doesn't look closed.. if it can't close big problem, if it can then not a big problem..

frame can be pulled, there is a "weak" spot behind the front suspension that tends to get tweaked in front end accidents, it is fairly easy to pull, not that I know or anything ;)
 

90stangGT

Cobra member
Re: 1GDCT18Z2P0810376 wreck

it sold on copart sometime last week, has a salvage title and 92k on the odo if I recall correctly.
 

warmpancakes

New member
Re: 1GDCT18Z2P0810376 wreck

rh door doesnt close, rh front wheel, is moved back see the way the bumper sits, also if the frame has a "split" common on these trucks its a goner Ins companies will not pay to weld a frame proper, plus the labor to swap even a used frame in totals them
 

JSM

Active member
Re: 1GDCT18Z2P0810376 wreck

My truck was worse when I got it as the roof was even buckled up some.

It can be fixed, problem is the cost to do so exceeds 75% of truck cost so they normally total it.
 
Top