05 GLG Marty????

TYHOGG

Active member
Re: 05 GLG Marty????

Its all good man. Let me know what you are thinking date wise. i will be in Michigan this weekend 7/14 - 7/17. So if i don't reply for a few days just call my cell. I'll make sure i get the day off from work.
 

Silly

Banned
Re: 05 GLG Marty????

GM TURBO said:
Adam - let's do it at your place.

Mike W., What shop are you going to be at this weekend? I might have a bit of free time and I'd like to see the new build.


Rockford..... shoot me an email if your interested in meeting up. I wont know for sure if I am going until tomorrow.
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: 05 GLG Marty????

Rockford Racecraft? I will give you a call tonight. I'm still seeing if I can fit it into the schedule.
 

Silly

Banned
Re: 05 GLG Marty????

SEL777 said:
Rockford Racecraft? I will give you a call tonight. I'm still seeing if I can fit it into the schedule.


Yup thats right.. give me a call on the number I posted anytime
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: 05 GLG Marty????

Well once again SyTyers are great. I went out to RR and met with GUY, Mike, and the guys at the shop. We we able to run my Ty on the DM 'cause I know it needed it. Sure enough IC pump no worky. 1st (only) partial run IAT @ 204 and knock approaching 9-10. NOT GOOD. So I know to stay out of boost until I can get a new pump in ASAP. Luckily I have this as my DD and I rarely get on it. Thanks to Mike and RR for the help and warm welcome.
 
Last edited:

SEL777

One of 101
Re: 05 GLG Marty????

Clint, Not really. I met Mike up at RR. This thread was hijacked and I still do not know when the GLG date is for the REAL get together. If a date is named I'll PM ya.

Steve
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Re: 05 GLG Marty????

There will be a new post made with any gathering. Generally a Gathering Name, Location and Date will be supplied.
 
Top