Yellow Sy pulled over

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Cop didn't even see the speeding Grand National going the other way.

:rotf:

Syavatar.jpg



(I took this a long time ago for shtz and giggles. Could've used some trees in the shot)
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Yellow Sy pulled over

MikeRenz said:
wow. I knew you were a dork, but this is just....wow.


C'mon Renz...let someone ELSE get a laugh once in a while. :roll:

If I smash a golf cart, can I lose my dorkiness, oh Great One? :idea:
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Yellow Sy pulled over

I didn't make the golf cart thread ;)


I wasn't sayin you couldn't have fun....just said you were a dork. :tup:

now....if you made a stop motion video of the speeding syclone...then maybe you'd be cool. :lol:
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Yellow Sy pulled over

JKsSyclone said:
If it makes you feel any better Steve, I laughed. :lol:

Now THERE's a man with discerning taste! Thank you Joe. My ego is renewed! :cool:
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Yellow Sy pulled over

EcSy#2671 said:
How much Free time do you have?? :rotf: :rotf:

Six minutes...which is exactly how long it took to shoot this and load it.

With all these laughs, I'm inspired to do more! Stay tuned. :lol:
 
Top